Seam glue splits
Replies: 6
by
SurfT25 »
26 Sep 2024, 08:33
I keep my bus undercover, (bad leakage on hi top, need to replace gutters) but have recently noticed that the glue/sealant down my panel seamsare...
6 Replies
35016 Views
Last post by silverbullet
30 Sep 2024, 20:49
T25 Welder and Painter West Sussex
Replies: 4
by
SpaceDawggy »
23 Sep 2024, 11:19
Hi,
I live near Horsham in West Sussex and wondered if anyone here has any recommendations on where I can get some welding done on the van, one Cill...
4 Replies
33333 Views
Last post by 300CE
28 Sep 2024, 17:54
Doka seats
Replies: 3
by
FarmerPhil »
24 Sep 2024, 16:55
I'm nowhere near ready to put seats into the van yet but thinking ahead to when I do (next year possibly/hopefully), as finding the right seats might...
3 Replies
32015 Views
Last post by FarmerPhil
25 Sep 2024, 20:30
Rubber door steps
Replies: 7
by
rollercoaster »
22 Sep 2024, 00:07
I had the steps welded some years ago,
nice job, and as per original,
the welder fitted new rubber steps.
I never liked them, very plasticky....
7 Replies
36051 Views
Last post by mioba
25 Sep 2024, 18:43
7 Replies
35699 Views
Last post by Al Housman
23 Sep 2024, 09:54
Welding and panel working tools
Replies: 16
by
FarmerPhil »
16 Sep 2024, 17:12
Hello, I've been lurking on the forum for a while but first time posting.
I've recently brought a Doka to restore and it needs a lot of welding, of...
16 Replies
55573 Views
Last post by RogerT
22 Sep 2024, 22:11
Vin stamped locations
Replies: 13
by
Rascal »
19 Sep 2024, 14:19
Bit of an odd one iv nearly finished my twin tank veg conversion.. With one last thing to do. Which iv been putting off. The location for the filler...
13 Replies
42806 Views
Last post by multisi
21 Sep 2024, 07:54
Sliding Door Identification???
Replies: 6
by
JackJosh »
15 Sep 2024, 14:25
Hi All,
looking to tap into people’s knowledge. The sliding door on my T25 seems to have a smaller window than most, although, I like it. There will...
6 Replies
34523 Views
Last post by JackJosh
20 Sep 2024, 20:04
Doka outer cill replacement
Replies: 2
by
davegeezzer008 »
18 Sep 2024, 19:21
Hi guys my o/s outer cill under the rear cab needs replacing, has anyone had a go replacing it? Will I be able to drill the welds out inside joinind...
2 Replies
29367 Views
Last post by davegeezzer008
19 Sep 2024, 18:19
0 Replies
33449 Views
Last post by triumph2.5pi
11 Sep 2024, 09:20
3 Replies
31060 Views
Last post by syncropatrick
10 Sep 2024, 14:49
Cab door seals...
Replies: 8
by
silverbullet »
13 Sep 2020, 19:00
I was supposed to be fitting these today but the morning ran away and then it was too warm to be playing with glue.
So I trial fitted them dry and...
8 Replies
35914 Views
Last post by garry247
05 Sep 2024, 07:04
2 Replies
29384 Views
Last post by pcurtis100
30 Aug 2024, 10:13
Captains seat armrest bolt covers
Replies: 12
by
itchyfeet »
10 Jul 2018, 16:46
Nowhere to be found, these are missing from quite a few captains seats, not sure if the late seat adjustable armrest is the same bolt but somebody...
12 Replies
45113 Views
Last post by R0B
24 Aug 2024, 19:25
Thoughts appreciated.
Replies: 3
by
N-T-Ropy »
21 Aug 2024, 11:45
Hi, folks.
New to the forum, so hello to all ;-0)
I guess my query is appealing more to the trades, but I’d appreciate anyones input.
long story...
3 Replies
16508 Views
Last post by N-T-Ropy
22 Aug 2024, 12:07
8 Replies
17041 Views
Last post by Biggy
21 Aug 2024, 11:23
0 Replies
8741 Views
Last post by firetrader
21 Aug 2024, 06:59
Hi top vs pop top roof.
Replies: 14
by
LeapStone »
29 Jul 2024, 12:01
Hi Team! :D
I hope you're all having a positive afternoon!
So my camper has a high top roof, which I really don't like, wife says it's excellent...
14 Replies
12657 Views
Last post by keynsham1
14 Aug 2024, 08:29
Rear jacking point replacement and jig
Replies: 7
by
Biggy »
09 Aug 2024, 15:49
Hi,
My van has failed the MOT due to corrosion on and around the rear jacking points. After removing the trailing arms and cleaning up the area,...
7 Replies
4786 Views
Last post by Biggy
12 Aug 2024, 10:35
Well that's rusty
Replies: 6
by
Mk2mike89 »
27 Jun 2024, 23:38
Good evening people.
So I am getting to the point where I'm a little worried every time I close my side loading door.
The center runner and the panel...
6 Replies
4475 Views
Last post by multisi
08 Aug 2024, 12:14
Ahh shi....
Replies: 14
by
Stesaw »
30 Jul 2024, 11:03
In true fashion due to go away Friday... both towers are shot.. anyone know where I can get a pair fairly sharpish brickwerks dont seem to have...
14 Replies
9036 Views
Last post by Stesaw
02 Aug 2024, 01:01
2 Replies
2588 Views
Last post by lowtimeppl
30 Jul 2024, 20:19
Roof vent repairs
Replies: 2
by
TONYT25T25 »
25 Jul 2024, 09:15
Repaired my roof vent with duct tape sometime back, as it was leaking difficicult to spot leak hence tape. Tape worked for a bit but has since curled...
2 Replies
2736 Views
Last post by TONYT25T25
28 Jul 2024, 19:19
Front crossmemeber replacement help
Replies: 3
by
Greway »
21 Jul 2024, 12:16
Afternoon people ,so my van needs the front crossmemeber replacing.
Has anyone got and photos of themselves throughout the process?
Any tips or thing...
3 Replies
2682 Views
Last post by freckvan1
27 Jul 2024, 19:36
Sliding door latch
Replies: 2
by
pleasestartnow »
26 Jul 2024, 15:20
Hi all,
Just a quick question really. My sliding door latch keeps unlatching, particularly if going around a roundabout at speed or along bumpy...
2 Replies
2349 Views
Last post by pleasestartnow
26 Jul 2024, 17:48
Sliding door handle wobble - Why?
Replies: 8
by
Heaver »
20 Jul 2024, 15:59
So, there is some wobble in the door handle on both of my sliding doors.
Seems very common and doesn't seem to cause a huge issue, apart from...
8 Replies
4052 Views
Last post by Aidan
21 Jul 2024, 09:22
3 Replies
2407 Views
Last post by Jim San
19 Jul 2024, 16:58
Sliding Door 'Too Far Back'?
Replies: 2
by
Dennis_87 »
10 Jul 2024, 15:43
Hi All!
Our T25 had a new sliding door rubber seal fitted recently... however, we have noticed that when the doors opens & closes, the very back...
2 Replies
2174 Views
Last post by Dennis_87
18 Jul 2024, 16:56
Rear near side window seal… how to?
Replies: 4
by
crazyhorse »
16 Jul 2024, 14:59
Hi guys,
I have just removed the back window to look at the rust situation… anyhow long story short… is anyone here happy to talk me through buying...
4 Replies
2596 Views
Last post by crazyhorse
17 Jul 2024, 11:13
34 Replies
15657 Views
Last post by slowcoach
11 Jul 2024, 12:01
13 Replies
12635 Views
Last post by Plasticman
10 Jul 2024, 22:38
High top removal
Replies: 5
by
banjax34 »
23 Aug 2023, 21:06
So thinking of removing the high top on my '83 T25......other than sourcing a used roof skin and welding in place, does anyone supply a flat low...
5 Replies
10083 Views
Last post by gil90
10 Jul 2024, 15:53
Engine bay sound deadening
Replies: 22
by
Whitevanman »
07 Dec 2017, 13:56
I've trawled old posts but can't find a recommendation. What material should I use in place of the original sound deadening above the transaxle?...
22 Replies
17654 Views
Last post by Simon Baxter
05 Jul 2024, 14:18
10 Replies
3867 Views
Last post by TheRealExile
04 Jul 2024, 12:18
T3 / T4 seats?
Replies: 6
by
cjaysx »
04 Jun 2024, 10:24
Hi all,
I imported a t25 syncro from South Africa a while ago and looking to get some new seat covers. I'm trying to figure out what seats I've got...
6 Replies
2968 Views
Last post by silverbullet
26 Jun 2024, 20:04
Club joker seat fabrics
Replies: 12
by
Lio »
04 Sep 2020, 16:15
Hello
I just bought a club joker from 87.The driver seat fabric is in bad shape and I am looking either for a seat or preferably a fabric supplier ....
12 Replies
15736 Views
Last post by Jonrrolyat
24 Jun 2024, 21:23
Welding/Repair Costs
Replies: 9
by
witchveil »
04 Jan 2019, 22:01
Hi
New to forums so hope this is the right place for this?
I'm looking to buy a T25 camper. Got my eye on a few but one in particular I haven't...
9 Replies
7059 Views
Last post by Robbie
16 Jun 2024, 06:49
4 Replies
3041 Views
Last post by TONYT25T25
13 Jun 2024, 20:48
Tailgate lower seam construction
Replies: 6
by
chalkywoods »
02 May 2024, 11:36
The bottom couple of inches of my tailgate is rusted to death so I've chopped it.
eg:
I'm making the new panels myself. The outer skin is wrapped...
6 Replies
3120 Views
Last post by chalkywoods
11 Jun 2024, 11:15
Cab door handles
Replies: 6
by
TheRealExile »
04 Jun 2024, 13:01
I'm missing both external cab door handles, I notice Schofields sell reproduction ones for 18.00 each and there are quite a few selling them on Ebay,...
6 Replies
3235 Views
Last post by TheRealExile
10 Jun 2024, 12:21
Sliding door seals
Replies: 6
by
TheRealExile »
22 May 2024, 12:53
Both sliding door seals are missing from my 1980 2.0 CU.
Schofields stock some none genuine ones that fit left or right for 39.00. Anyone with...
6 Replies
5255 Views
Last post by TheRealExile
24 May 2024, 08:30
T25 Autosleeper Hightop
Replies: 1
by
Sanny »
21 May 2024, 14:09
Good afternoon all!
My Camper failed its MOT yesterday. They discovered quite a bit of filler in the chassis. I've had it since 2014 and was totally...
1 Replies
2717 Views
Last post by Stesaw
23 May 2024, 18:02
Replacement Headlights
Replies: 2
by
Funkychops »
21 May 2024, 14:07
Having had the headlight glass fall out a few years ago, the mirroring has now tarnished. I suspect some oily mess got onto the reflector and ruined...
2 Replies
2599 Views
Last post by slowcoach
21 May 2024, 19:24
Water in tailgate
Replies: 10
by
triggermala »
08 Mar 2022, 04:51
I have water getting into my tailgate and sitting in the bott of it, it drains out of the drain holes in the corners when I lift it up. Apart from...
10 Replies
4295 Views
Last post by Aidan
20 May 2024, 16:08
Rust in engine area
Replies: 10
by
aydinh »
11 Feb 2024, 12:18
Hey all!
I'm new to this forum so apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong location, feel free to correct/berate me. A little background first:...
10 Replies
4085 Views
Last post by jrt
09 May 2024, 20:58
1982 T25 advice
Replies: 2
by
KashewNut »
28 Apr 2024, 18:39
Hi all 😁
Yesterday we bought a T25 1982 camper. I'm super happy with it and excited to get out and about.
The previous owners have kept on top of...
2 Replies
2140 Views
Last post by Rosie n' Jim
30 Apr 2024, 19:18
Recommendations for new cushions
Replies: 3
by
Reggie1986 »
17 Apr 2024, 19:56
Hi there,
We want to replace the rock and roll and pop top cushions and upholstery in our van. Does anyone have any recommendations? Would prefer...
3 Replies
2289 Views
Last post by Shinnster
22 Apr 2024, 00:38
Make a T25 safe for kids!
Replies: 21
by
Richardspain »
10 Apr 2019, 15:55
We've just bought a 1983 Westfalia T25. We have 2 girls 9 and 11 (they don't use car seats) and we're wondering how to make it as safe as possible...
21 Replies
16044 Views
Last post by bessiebelle
20 Apr 2024, 08:50
Truck mirror attachments
Replies: 1
by
SurfT25 »
18 Apr 2024, 01:20
Bought a pair of new truck mirrors got them cheap as no fixtures(Busfest 23)
These are the style (bus sale at Busfest)
Mixed parts on these photos...
1 Replies
1969 Views
Last post by therealchrisgray
18 Apr 2024, 09:45
restoration query
by
peter carrington »
15 Apr 2024, 12:35
We have a 1990 T25 which works well but needs some substantial work doing in terms of rust along panel joins, petrol cap and the sliding door...
0 Replies
4116 Views
Last post by peter carrington
15 Apr 2024, 12:35
Forum permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum