Anyone camping RIGHT NOW if so where???

Where you go, where you stay and everything to do with getting there and back.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Martin & Lynn
80-90 Mem No: 8463

Anyone camping RIGHT NOW if so where???

Post by Martin & Lynn »

Just wondered if anyone was actually on this site whilst camped up anywhere if so where??
we're at ullswater.

windysurfer
80-90 Mem No: 3805

Re: Anyone camping RIGHT NOW if so where???

Post by windysurfer »

Where on Ullswater?
Waterside farm or Parkfoot. Planned on going to Waterside over the weekend but its fully booked.

It's a lovely place, have a pint for me in the Sun Inn :ok
If Carlsberg made Coachbuilts...........Image T4 Karmann Colorado

Martin & Lynn
80-90 Mem No: 8463

Post by Martin & Lynn »

waterside farm, very busy but nowhere near fully booked, if your after an electric pitch and theyve said its full , take it with a pinch of salt as we checked in sunday and were told there were no electric pitches left and low and behold come dusk there were at least 6 vacant hook ups.. the mind boggles! i'd certainally give parkfoot a miss! portakabin loos and uncovered washing up sinks looks a bit shabby.

2435mick
80-90 Mem No: 7767

Post by 2435mick »

Wer'e currently on the Caravan and Camping club site at Jedbrough, the site managers and site itself is a credit to the club, just done a tour from Scarbrough to Banborogh to current location, heading home for Friday only to set off again to Cornwall....ish for another two weeks........ oh yea
crusin' at 70mph in my van...................it's a dream away

BARNYBG

Post by BARNYBG »

Just came back from Kavala (Greece)the month previously ,a little tour of 800 miles into Turkey and back,visiting ancient sites like Troy,and the Dardenelles,crossed the ferry headed for Izmur,then inland to come back.
Kavala is our main getaway from where i live at the moment (in Bulgaria) the beaches are stunning,pretty quiet considering its peak time and i can 'wildcamp' practically anywhere ,so free,(same for Turkey area) and only a 3 + hour drive too !
If your down my way ,Svilengrad (Bulgaria) your welcome to stay for a week or two in the garden,room for a club !Convoy anyone....?
If you want to know anything,fire away. :ok

horns
80-90 Mem No: 6743

Post by horns »

Right now I'm stuck at work in Camden, but tonight we'll be stopping over in Calais, and tomorrow we'll be setting up camp in Amsterdam. Can't wait!
1986 Westfalia Joker 1.6TD