Grumpy says: Should I go for this....?

Syncro 4&4 Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics (browse for Syncro links)

You can find further syncro specific information on the Syncronauts website.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

matt
80-90 Mem No: 397

Post by matt »

have read that importing a none eec built van is a nightmare...tho anyfreeze has a swedish bus, is sweden in the eec? or ec even
:)

andyfreeze

Post by andyfreeze »

yeh it is, shouldn't be a prob as long as you get the log book, receipts etc

have a look on DVLA site but don't rely on their 'request a form' thing, my vans been on road 7 months and I still haven't had the forms off them!

The forms as fair easy too, I took my forms to DVLA office and they helped ( a bit). To be fair they didn't seem all that arsed about it
member no. 589 (bigbluebus)

'Now it might sound silly,
To be thinking childish thoughts like these
But I'm so tired of hanging round
I'm gonna do what I please'

HarryMann
Admin/Mod
80-90 Mem No: 379

Post by HarryMann »

Or pmail SyncroPete, who's brought 3 back from Sweden I believe. Roger just bought one (Mr devonmaid) Pete posted the other day about working in a goldmine :D with his syncro

Looks quite good that truck, not bent as far as I can see, but looks like you'll need a an angle grinder and a few twist knot wire-brushes and some paint, where load-bay meets cab (can go right through), all those rear panel seams before you lose them and of course, as always, check that dead-mans locker is not dripping wet (People seem to just love drilling holes in the load bay directly above it)
The 80-90 Tech Wikipedia Your 1st port of call :idea

1.9TD Syncro Doka / Syncro Kastenwagen / 16" Kombi Camper
Syncronaut No. 1

Diamond Hell
80-90 Mem No: 830

Post by Diamond Hell »

Only has a rear locker, but then it depends how seriously you intend using it off road.... :twisted:
Diamond Hell
Still Syncro, just much fasterer

Ye Olde Syncrospares
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 1315

Post by Ye Olde Syncrospares »

sweden no probs registering,takes 3 days,MAKE SURE you have the title and it will all go smoothly.
bought some real off roaders!!!!!!!