Cab window seals fpr T25

Thin bits of metal and bright blue light. Including glass & trim.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

PETAL4

Cab window seals fpr T25

Post by PETAL4 »

Hi all,
Our T25 has just had a full body respray and looks really smart except for the cab window seals. I bought a window seal bundle with JK , was told it had everything we needed, but on collecting the camper was horrified to see that the cab windows were still in their original poor state. JK confirmed the kit did not include the cab windows. How can I have those fitted, any tip as we have spent a lot of money already and funds are drying out. I have seen another kit on JK but its very expensive and our 1/4 lights are not opening. Thanks for your help, getting a bit frazzled by it all.

paperhouselad
80-90 Mem No: 10768

Re: Cab window seals fpr T25

Post by paperhouselad »

Hi have read on this site and i,m sure others will agree, jk windscreen seals do not fit very well, need stretching etc to fit properly. Someone will point you in the right direction on here as to where get one from. Cheers.

Plasticman
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 1948

Post by Plasticman »

hi, where are you
got pickies of the van before and after
do a picky of the front screen seal ,any corner will do.
regret you mistakenly used jk for these items
didnt body shop suggest anything and are they conversant with these vans
mm

CovKid
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 3529

Post by CovKid »

Echo the sadness on hearing you bought JK seals. Still, they're done now - well apart from cab ones.

Cab doors are made of many parts and that includes sections or parts of the seals that make up the whole and they're not cheap because of that.

Chris does them and you'll know everything fits if you get them there: http://www.volkswagenemporium.co.uk/sho ... php?cat=11" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just replace the bits you feel are important then replace other parts as and when funds allow.
Roller paint your camper at home: http://roller.epizy.com/55554/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for MP4 download.