Good spray painter in Bristol

Alloys, lowered, tinted or custom painted, in fact any custom work. Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

sherlock
80-90 Mem No: 3096

Good spray painter in Bristol

Post by sherlock »

Hi all, anyone know a good spray painter in Bristol, my van is a pop top T25 1985 with the normal seam bubles of rust but nothing to bad. Any help and my wife will clean your house/tent/shed/penthouse apartment for a month, OK the last bit was a fib. :oops:
Sherlock.
[IMG:75:100]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc91 ... 9117-2.gif[/img] Remember the 7 Ps......Prior Planning & Preperation Prevents Pi$$ Poor performance.

kevtherev
80-90 Mem No: 2264

Post by kevtherev »

Have you tried looking in the yellow pages for commercial van refinishers.
I found several close to me and visited them all and chose the one thats work impressed me the most, adding to that the cost.

find one with ovens that bake on the paint.
A clean orderly paint shop says it all.
Have a clear idea of what you want.
ask about rust treatment.

Contactors to the Dealerships trade are generaly a good start as their standards have to be good, escpecialy VW, Mercedes.

no joy in yellow pages then find your local VW van dealer and ask them where they send the accident damaged

pic available

fo my efforts I was rewarded with a superb job to my specifications for £850
AGG 2.0L 8V. (Golf GTi MkIII)