My lpg keeps switching back and forth between the two

LPG, Bio Diesel, Hydrogen, Fuel Cell Questions and Answers last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the 80-90 Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Jones
80-90 Mem No: 3758

My lpg keeps switching back and forth between the two

Post by Jones »

Hi everyone :) Since putting my bus in for an M.O.T ( which it passed :D ) its developed a problem :(

It starts up fine on gas but as soon as I push the accelerator it switches over to petrol and as soon as I come off the accelerator it switches back :? if I try and pull off it just repeatedly switches back and forth :?

It drives fine on petrol and if I switch over once warmed up it stays on gas o.k to :?

Not sure if this is connected but I've noticed that the garage has spilt quite a bit of brake fluid down the dashboard and some of it has probably gone onto the switch :roll: but if it was that I wouldn't have thought the bus being warm or cold would make a difference :? would it :?:

Anyone got any ideas :?:

Cheers
Steve

j_robi
80-90 Mem No: 3620

Post by j_robi »

what conversion have you had done ie.by who/what system?

this will help the guys answer

hope you get it sorted,joe

toomanytoys
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 41

Post by toomanytoys »

Brake fluid is nasty stuff and you need to clean up what they have spilt and I would have complained too... thats pee poor practice..... :(