Availiability of LPG

LPG, Bio Diesel, Hydrogen, Fuel Cell Questions and Answers last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the 80-90 Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

finbahr
80-90 Mem No: 2780

Availiability of LPG

Post by finbahr »

My '83 petrol Aircooled is costing me a fortune to run.........near enough £100 to go 300 miles at the weekend there.
Definately looking to change the engine come winter.
I like the sound of LPG but not sure how availiable it is especially up here in scotland........anyone help?
MEMBER NO. 2780

THERE IS A LIGHT THAT NEVER GOES OUT

ghost123uk
80-90 Mem No: 2585
Location: John in Malpas, in the very S. W. part of Cheshire.

Post by ghost123uk »

The LPG conversion is well worth doing, see Steve's website link in my sig below for details, I thoroughly recomend it and the man himself.

For a list of LPG stations in Scotland, go to http://www.boostlpg.co.uk/ and download the "WinZip" version of the "Download a free list of LPG fuel stations " as it's easier to do a search within.

There are loads of LPG stations listed all over Scotland ( they are in a special section near the lower part of the documnet labelled "Scotland"

Go for it - you won't regret it I am sure :)
Got a new van, but it's a 165bhp T4 [shock horror] Accurate LPG Station map here