Scooby Wiring

Alternative power-plants and transplants (GTi, Porsche, Subaru, Audi, diesel etc). Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

peilneters
80-90 Mem No: 2992

Scooby Wiring

Post by peilneters »

Ok the voices inside my head say go scooby !! Was going 1Y, change of plan. The CS is removed from the T25 Crewcab. The ej20 is sitting on the back. One hell of a big box of wires and bits ( Front seats forwards worth !) Gona do the loom myself. Any of you guys got any tips on where to get best information to sort the loom ?

Any tips on where to locate ECU in crewcab ?

This is my first go on any forum, any help will be much appreciated

Thanks

Peilneters

mr_bricolage
80-90 Mem No: 0

Post by mr_bricolage »

Google subaru vanagon or small car or kennedy engineering for state side activity. If you want UK help the RJES is your man and have a look on vwkd.

jamesc76
80-90 Mem No: 1186

Post by jamesc76 »

i got the kep wiring diagram form the states i took me a while to do it but there dieagram really does help and has good detail plus it has a full size diagram which you can lay out all the wires as you go!!!
ps you will have loads of wire left i was shocked at how much after cutting it all about!!
DJ at Dubdayz Summerfest
Now cutting about in an LT35 MWB

peilneters
80-90 Mem No: 2992

Post by peilneters »

Thanks you guys, I'II give it ago, might take a while

Cheers

peilneters

scoobyvan

Re: Scooby Wiring

Post by scoobyvan »

peilneters wrote:
Any tips on where to locate ECU in crewcab ?

Peilneters

put in a tupperware type box and find a home for it on the upper right of engine bay and tape the edges when done,mines been in there 4 yrs no probs so far.

and i have a caravelle with a 2.0ltr turbo in now ,its a bit quick(just thought i`de share that with you) :D

mr_bricolage

Post by mr_bricolage »

My ECU is located under the seat to try and keep things as original as possible - if you can get that by sticking a scooby motor in :?