Back again

Syncro 4&4 Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics (browse for Syncro links)

You can find further syncro specific information on the Syncronauts website.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

syncropaddy
80-90 Mem No: 1019

Back again

Post by syncropaddy »

Whats been happening since I was here last.? Been away in Marbella for a week. No internet and no syncro ...................
syncropaddy

One Syncro, five Mercedes Benzs and a rocket ship

airhead
80-90 Mem No: 2980

Post by airhead »

I got broken into and was going nuts trying to get in touch with you to get a side window off you! :roll: :wink: Had to go and buy one off the glass place instead. Was lucky they had one in stock. Was there a chap called Michael in touch with you? He is looking to buy a syncro and i told him youre selling yours. Hes after a caravelle but I told him you have an interior for one anyway. Ill give you a buzz this evening.
Ross

1987 1.9td Leisuredrive camper.

livineire
80-90 Mem No: 1852

Post by livineire »

Hi, lads I have left posts for both of you ,
Syncropaddy I would have loved to have bought van of you here in Ireland to avoid all the hassle in bringing vehicle over from UK., however I did not want a lhd ...
Airhead sincere thanks for offer to meet up sometime to show me what these vehicles will do ..look forward to it ...
Any help you can give me regards advice on insurance or multi-vehicle policys who is best to use etc or best advice on import from UK will be very much appreciated...

Hope to meet up with you both soon..

Mudlark
80-90 Mem No: 394

Post by Mudlark »

We are all looking forward to the first Syncronauts in Ireland event !

There must be some lovely spots around those Wicklow mountains !
--
1.9 TDI Syncro 16 Westfalia Joker
--

syncropaddy
80-90 Mem No: 1019

Post by syncropaddy »

Been looking at a few possible venues. There are a few official off road centres in the Wicklow hills and Im trying to get a bit of interest going. In the meantime I'll make a few vids
syncropaddy

One Syncro, five Mercedes Benzs and a rocket ship

airhead
80-90 Mem No: 2980

Post by airhead »

Well needless to say Ill be there anyway! We could put the fear of god into those poncey hillwalkers with their silly walking sticks and big brown fluffy boots and stupid hats with flaps on the side and squeaky waterproof trousers! Lets do it! :lol:
Ross

1987 1.9td Leisuredrive camper.