angel eye headlights

Alloys, lowered, tinted or custom painted, in fact any custom work. Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Sir Chad
80-90 Mem No: 3969

Post by Sir Chad »

Brighton runs sounds like a laugh.
For anyone who's interested here's a link to a DIY site for angel eyes http://www.geocities.com/crx_auto/eagle_eyes.htm could well be the one Hacksawbob visited.
A couple of years ago I had a go and made some for a laugh (not for the bus) you can use round acrylic rod from and it works fine. If you stick an orange LED in one end and a blue one the other the 2 colours blend in the middle :lol: strictly road illegal.
Think it might be difficult to split T25 lamps but haven't tried looking yet as plenty more important things to do on the bus.

poshbuggers
80-90 Mem No: 0

Post by poshbuggers »

Sorry for the delay in this.

Fitting is easy. I've done a guide in the Lighting section of my site.

http://www.wedgemeddlers.co.uk

'90 Syncro Hightop. Ex-BUPA/Rowan ambulance with 2.0L GTI power and some curious windows.
)

PEET
80-90 Mem No: 2528

Post by PEET »

Bit more involved with my angeleyes though mr posh. The lamp lens themselves are twice as thick as the normal ones so i had to grind the front of the standard light assembly off and pretty much make em flat and bolt the new assembly to it but still straightforward..
BTW I also found out that the lights are LHD despite Big Boys Toys telling me they were RHD as i found out this year at MoT time. No real probs but i think i can see why there arent many of us done this mod and everyone else has gone the square lite route.. :lol:

poshbuggers
80-90 Mem No: 0

Post by poshbuggers »

Should I be offering this as a conversion?

I can do a set in a few hours.

'90 Syncro Hightop. Ex-BUPA/Rowan ambulance with 2.0L GTI power and some curious windows.
)

PEET

Post by PEET »

Course not i like being unique ya bugger!! 8)
Now a big brake upgrade then ooh yes please!!! mind you the lite sets could fund the brake develpment... :?
Thats PEET as in FEET!!!

skell
80-90 Mem No: 1297

Post by skell »

hi peet and chad
I'm up for a sussex meet, there is a boxhill meet on a sunday in november on a thread in here somewhere, but as my partner has swapped her working weekends might not be going to that. you've both met me so you are well aware that I can talk bollox about vans for hours...... either of you know a good country pub somewhere between burgers hill, crawley and uckfield? all the places I know are east of here so out of your way, happy to go to brighton but try and avoid it having lived there for many years...could try devils dyke though, if my bus can get up there
skell
1984 AAZ twin slider 'velle

PEET

Post by PEET »

Tha Dyke sounds a good bet! I'll put a post on Byard too!
Thats PEET as in FEET!!!