General Technical Questions and Answers last answered over 1 year ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics
Moderators: Moderators, User administrators
- Posts: 297
- Joined: 02 Nov 2005, 13:12
- 80-90 Mem No: 3620
- Location: Carmarthen
Sometimes its ok, sometimes its dodgy.
Basically now and again when i turn the tap on it takes about 20/30 seconds for the pump to kick in. Then other times perfect
- Posts: 1620
- Joined: 17 Jul 2006, 22:51
- 80-90 Mem No: 380
- Location: Ormskirk, Lancashire
Have you tried giving it a belt with an FBH ?
One day you will find me,,
Driving in my Camper,
With a Surf and Paisley wrap on both sides....
- Posts: 680
- Joined: 11 Oct 2005, 16:50
- 80-90 Mem No: 732
- Location: Plymouth Member 732
If that dont work try a RFBH
- Posts: 105
- Joined: 10 Nov 2005, 17:07
- 80-90 Mem No: 2407
- Location: Glasgow Member No 2407
- Posts: 46
- Joined: 11 Aug 2006, 22:26
- 80-90 Mem No: 2807
- Location: Farnham, Surrey
I had the same problem recently. As futurecut says, prob corroded switch contacts. I cured mine by pulling off the top of the tap to expose the contacts and giving them a quick squirt of WD40.