3 Replies
2505 Views
Last post by dazzerT251900td
07 Apr 2024, 19:09
0 Replies
3989 Views
Last post by dugcati
02 Apr 2024, 22:31
1986 T25 Rear Seats - Seatbelts?
Replies: 1
by
LittleNik »
02 Apr 2024, 18:09
Hi, I'm the proud new owner of a beautiful 1986 Holdsworth Villa 3 T25 but new to the VW campervan scene. I have a question about the rear seats in...
1 Replies
1834 Views
Last post by slowcoach
02 Apr 2024, 18:37
Welding in Yorkshire
Replies: 11
by
adsnape »
13 Nov 2018, 13:37
Hi
I need some welding done on the sills of my van, can anyone recommend a decent workshop with capacity and who will do a good job. There's a few...
11 Replies
5529 Views
Last post by adsnape
02 Apr 2024, 10:05
Early sliding door cable
Replies: 13
by
axeman »
03 Nov 2023, 19:31
Recently my early sliding door cable snapped at the crimped end of the cable. This cable as a whole has been nla for a while. So Google to rescue and...
13 Replies
16667 Views
Last post by Aidan
01 Apr 2024, 16:47
1 Replies
2182 Views
Last post by ZsZ
23 Mar 2024, 20:45
5 Replies
2782 Views
Last post by muttleypup
19 Mar 2024, 18:40
Best paint for respray?
Replies: 2
by
adrianbutter »
18 Mar 2024, 13:18
Hi! The old bus (1985) has been re-worked in the metal shop and is now ready for a full re-spray. When seeking quotes I am getting different...
2 Replies
2107 Views
Last post by ZsZ
18 Mar 2024, 14:13
Body work needed
by
Oddthomas »
07 Mar 2024, 18:41
Hi guys and gals
Lola our T25 is in need of some body work. We have rust in the normal places. We are based in the Rotherham area and would like to...
0 Replies
4147 Views
Last post by Oddthomas
07 Mar 2024, 18:41
Front Deformation Panel
Replies: 2
by
freckvan1 »
04 Mar 2024, 21:18
Evening All,
Was hoping to have Lower Front Panel W/C fitted tomorrow , but as usual the job’s got bigger !
Lower Panel removed ok , however the...
2 Replies
2174 Views
Last post by freckvan1
04 Mar 2024, 22:17
Rear window rubber for T3
Replies: 1
by
Raido »
01 Mar 2024, 08:11
Me again!
My 1987 Auto Sleeper high top leaks like a sieve from the tailgate window so I want to replace the window rubber. From what I’ve read...
1 Replies
1889 Views
Last post by ZsZ
01 Mar 2024, 08:40
Paint colour
Replies: 3
by
Raido »
28 Feb 2024, 09:56
Good morning all.
I have a T3 1987 Auto-sleeper which is a cream colour and I think the original colour the converters used. Can anyone tell me the...
3 Replies
2386 Views
Last post by Raido
29 Feb 2024, 08:01
2 Replies
2186 Views
Last post by Robsey
27 Feb 2024, 21:40
9 Replies
3933 Views
Last post by The Ark
20 Feb 2024, 09:10
Paint for aluminium
Replies: 8
by
kentishvanman »
28 Jan 2024, 15:00
Looking for a paint for aluminium, preferably aerosol. Any suggestions please?
Alternatively can one use a paint for aluminium and then put an oil or...
8 Replies
3679 Views
Last post by cobblers
18 Feb 2024, 10:16
Stretch type front seat covers
Replies: 4
by
Raido »
15 Feb 2024, 10:24
Good morning all.
Can anyone recommend a supplier of stretch type front seat covers that will actually fit? The seats in my 1987 T3 are looking a bit...
4 Replies
2578 Views
Last post by keynsham1
15 Feb 2024, 13:24
Sliding door trim
Replies: 6
by
FarWare12 »
13 Feb 2024, 16:49
What does the trim/threshold on your sliding door look like? I just put a new floor in and am a bit stuck for ideas on how to trim the end near the...
6 Replies
2806 Views
Last post by lefty67
13 Feb 2024, 18:00
12 Replies
7189 Views
Last post by callyspoy
11 Feb 2024, 21:32
new to the club
Replies: 5
by
Pip330? »
08 Dec 2023, 21:24
Hi , Ive just bought a 1984 hardtop ( Right word ) westfalia , body rusty , interior and chasis good neesds a total overhaul . Major problem is the...
5 Replies
11595 Views
Last post by ZsZ
10 Feb 2024, 06:57
VW T25 hightop Window search
Replies: 3
by
Number9sT25 »
08 Feb 2024, 20:21
Hi Guys,
I am new to this renovation malarkey only being 28, I have purchased a T25 for me and the partner and our dogs. The build has been on hold...
3 Replies
2308 Views
Last post by RogerT
09 Feb 2024, 00:26
Round Glass Headlight Fixing for VW T25
Replies: 11
by
Doyle »
02 Feb 2024, 20:58
Hello,
Our headlight round glass has fallen out. we can not figure out how they are secured into the fixture to prevent them falling out in the...
11 Replies
4071 Views
Last post by Mocki
04 Feb 2024, 22:25
Sheffield Bodywork
by
Rubbersoul71 »
04 Feb 2024, 15:07
So...
Coming up to MOT time and the camper definitely needs welding.
Kitchen panel (lower) is definitely needing cutting out and the sill it's...
0 Replies
4418 Views
Last post by Rubbersoul71
04 Feb 2024, 15:07
Are these rock 'n roll hinges?
Replies: 8
by
FarWare12 »
29 Jan 2024, 09:19
Hi. I just bought a T3/T25 and I'm looking to do some work on it.
The former owner seems to have put the bed forwards quite a bit with regards to...
8 Replies
3562 Views
Last post by FarWare12
31 Jan 2024, 14:31
Rear heater duct
Replies: 8
by
RichK213 »
13 Jan 2024, 20:48
Evening all, not sure where this topic actually belongs!
I have just bought a second hand rear heater vent/duct (one that connects up to the main van...
8 Replies
3834 Views
Last post by RichK213
14 Jan 2024, 17:48
Rear Wiper Install
Replies: 6
by
J P »
10 Jan 2024, 15:29
Hi All
I'm fitting a rear wiper and washer to a late tailgate. I have scoured all 28 pages of search results for Rear Wiper and the really promising...
6 Replies
3910 Views
Last post by Aidan
11 Jan 2024, 19:16
4 Replies
4316 Views
Last post by multisi
09 Jan 2024, 10:12
4 Replies
3001 Views
Last post by ManicGTI
06 Jan 2024, 20:16
Isri seats
Replies: 5
by
dcworm57 »
03 Jan 2024, 18:46
I’ve got a pair of ISRI seats that need to be recovered .
Anyone had this done , any idea of cost please ?
Recommendations of where to get it done...
5 Replies
3511 Views
Last post by davidoft1
06 Jan 2024, 19:36
Window dimensions
Replies: 7
by
Auto »
03 Jan 2024, 14:20
Hi folks I'm looking in to getting a set of those stretch curtains that go in the window frames of factory fitted windows
from heratage but on their...
7 Replies
3355 Views
Last post by Auto
03 Jan 2024, 21:45
New flooring
Replies: 2
by
freckvan1 »
27 Nov 2023, 12:08
Morning All,
Replacing plywood flooring in the van .
Everything cleaned up and painted .
Put down 12,- mm marine ply , thinking of securing using...
2 Replies
10178 Views
Last post by mrhutch
28 Nov 2023, 10:33
Water ingress in cab
Replies: 27
by
RichmondSyncro »
16 Jul 2023, 18:31
Hello all,
I had my windscreen replaced recently and with that a brand new quality seal. 1990 Syncro Caravelle right hand drive.
I now have water...
27 Replies
38335 Views
Last post by multisi
14 Nov 2023, 16:08
New owner
Replies: 4
by
Rowan »
02 Nov 2023, 10:00
Hi guys I’m now the new owner of a t25 1988 multivan so have a few newbie questions. I’m based in Bury St Edmunds Suffolk so would like to know who...
4 Replies
9193 Views
Last post by bobr43
07 Nov 2023, 12:06
2 Replies
8949 Views
Last post by multisi
05 Nov 2023, 16:42
t25 front seats
Replies: 2
by
leftywesty »
03 Nov 2023, 10:34
does anyone know if its posssible to fit t4 front seats in my t25 please?
2 Replies
8634 Views
Last post by R0B
03 Nov 2023, 18:04
Replacing Camper Floor
Replies: 8
by
freckvan1 »
22 Oct 2023, 18:48
Evening All,
Now in position to put down main floor and not sure of best approach .
All units out and floor refurbished, was intending using 9mm...
8 Replies
12888 Views
Last post by freckvan1
26 Oct 2023, 17:57
Front number plate location
Replies: 8
by
TONYT25T25 »
11 Oct 2023, 20:03
Like most if not all, my front number plate is fitted to the front of the bumper. Which makes it vulnerable to damage if you get a bit to close to an...
8 Replies
11997 Views
Last post by TONYT25T25
12 Oct 2023, 19:45
auto sleeper hi top roof seal
Replies: 10
by
islandboy »
14 Dec 2017, 19:40
Anyone know where I can obtain the front and back seals between the hi top and the van roof.
When I come to have the roof stripped off, the old seals...
10 Replies
15234 Views
Last post by Legin
11 Oct 2023, 07:38
Rust in me camper what am I gonna do
Replies: 12
by
Raynsford5 »
30 Sep 2023, 17:22
Hi all had a little poke today in the van rubbing down and found a little rust, any suggestions! I want to insulate and sound proof but must deal...
12 Replies
13879 Views
Last post by paperhouselad
02 Oct 2023, 22:41
3 Replies
8898 Views
Last post by dbz864
30 Sep 2023, 12:23
1 Replies
8456 Views
Last post by multisi
27 Sep 2023, 12:36
1984 Leisuredrive Seat Material
Replies: 5
by
huggy76 »
20 Sep 2023, 13:24
Hi all
I need to recover the rear seat lower cushion in my camper and would like to try get some original style material. Does anyone know where I...
5 Replies
9224 Views
Last post by huggy76
24 Sep 2023, 10:55
Engine hatch seal, glue failure
Replies: 6
by
silverbullet »
17 Sep 2023, 16:27
New seal from BW, seemed to be good quality crepe foam. Fitted it last summer with evostik contact adhesive, taped it in place, locked the hatch down...
6 Replies
10555 Views
Last post by what2do
19 Sep 2023, 22:07
Tailgate water ingress!
Replies: 7
by
pauljvw »
12 Jul 2023, 13:57
1984 westfalia joker poptop
Hi , after new tailgate window seal and tailgate seal I'm still getting some water ingress. Any advice or experience of...
7 Replies
10399 Views
Last post by pauljvw
16 Sep 2023, 06:22
Window fitting
Replies: 4
by
Vwjue73 »
05 Sep 2023, 12:17
Hi guys have any of you used a non setting silicone when refitting windows?if so could you please explain where to put it and how much ,and if its...
4 Replies
9094 Views
Last post by T25boy71
11 Sep 2023, 09:05
Land Rover Defender Sunroof?
Replies: 2
by
w00dy »
08 Sep 2023, 09:53
Has anyone fitted one of these? If so do you have any advice or photos?
I have a Westfalia California and like the idea of installing a sunroof...
2 Replies
9403 Views
Last post by Robsey
10 Sep 2023, 17:56
Bodywork suggestions
Replies: 2
by
G Dub52 »
04 Sep 2023, 15:33
Hi all!
Early next year I will have a decent pot of money to get my vwt4 autosleeper hightop some bodywork TLC.
It's standard sills and arches and...
2 Replies
8424 Views
Last post by G Dub52
07 Sep 2023, 14:18
3 Replies
8907 Views
Last post by RogerT
05 Sep 2023, 20:54
Driver's seat
Replies: 3
by
paganmanwales »
05 Sep 2023, 14:49
Has anyone ever extended the runners on the driver's seat? I could do with the seat on the Holdsworth Vision moving back further to give more leg...
3 Replies
8616 Views
Last post by Rosie n' Jim
05 Sep 2023, 19:17
Sliding door rust questions
Replies: 5
by
JonathanR »
23 Aug 2023, 11:13
Hi peeps. Long time since I've posted, but only because we've been enjoying travelling in the van and all has been well.
Doing some minor tidying on...
5 Replies
10636 Views
Last post by Stesaw
25 Aug 2023, 15:57
Front lower panel rust repair
Replies: 14
by
AIR_CHILLED »
26 Jul 2023, 19:18
I have noticed significant rust at the lower edge of the front panel where it joins to the top of the deformation panel.
Generally what is the best...
14 Replies
15530 Views
Last post by Plasticman
23 Aug 2023, 20:37
Forum permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum