NEW TRIM RANGE FROM NEWTON COMMERCIAL LAUNCHED TODAY

The Tardis factor (interiors , awnings, roofs etc)

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Tim Trim
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 0

NEW TRIM RANGE FROM NEWTON COMMERCIAL LAUNCHED TODAY

Post by Tim Trim »

Good Day All
Just a quik line to announce the launch of our new deluxe T25 interior trim parts. Following months of development work and jumping in and out of local vans we are pleased to complete the project and now have the parts available for anyone interested. As part of the official launch we are offering discounted prices throughout February, so please check out our website for all the pics and info, alternatively speak to our sales office for samples or advice.
We will have a fully trimmed van at the Volksworld show, if you happen to be there this year also.
Many thanks to all those that have replied to my threads and to the members who came on the open day last month, it was great to see you and to hear your kind comments. I hope you like what we are doing.
Kind Regards
Tim Trim

Ian Hulley
80-90 Mem No: 1323

Re: NEW TRIM RANGE FROM NEWTON COMMERCIAL LAUNCHED TODAY

Post by Ian Hulley »

:ok

Would that be this site ? http://www.newtoncomm.co.uk/cars/vw-cam ... model-132/ :wink:

One thing that springs to mind is ... If you only need one rear side panel and one slope panel do you split the 2 panel packs ? If so is it just half the cost of the pair of panels ? So say for a late RHD Camper with 2 front doors, 1 sliding door, 1 slope panel, 1 rear side panel and 1 tailgate panel it would be £343.44 in February inc vat ?

Ian
The Hulley's Bus
1989 2.1DJ Trampspotter
LPG courtesy of Steve @ Gasure

Tim Trim
Trader

Post by Tim Trim »

Ian Hulley wrote::ok

Would that be this site ? http://www.newtoncomm.co.uk/cars/vw-cam ... model-132/ :wink:

One thing that springs to mind is ... If you only need one rear side panel and one slope panel do you split the 2 panel packs ? If so is it just half the cost of the pair of panels ? So say for a late RHD Camper with 2 front doors, 1 sliding door, 1 slope panel, 1 rear side panel and 1 tailgate panel it would be £343.44 in February inc vat ?

Ian
Hi Ian
yes, if you don't need both parts, then we will modify prices accordingly, probably best to phone if you wish to place an order.
Regards
Tim

tannera34

Post by tannera34 »

Very good to see the range avaialable commercially expanding.

We had a very good look last year at what was available and decided that what was commercially avaialable was not for us. Completely understand that a lot of people will go for the fully managed route and I can understand that completely. On the off chance you want to be a little more hands on then read on.

After a lot of research we found a supplier of the finest leather hides (any colour) and a supplier who would recover all our seats exactly as we wanted. Another benefit was the recoverer was a social business (they employ people with learning difficulties) so we were doing a good thing as well.

The entire bill was under £1,000 and the results are superb. The most beautiful buttoned leather captians chairs and seat bench. If someone can tell me how to load photos I would put some on. If anyone wants some guidance just let me know and I will help.

avant-garde
80-90 Mem No: 7731

Post by avant-garde »

http://www.newtoncomm.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Part No: 630932LH ...looks more like a bike seat than a 'sunvisor pivot bracket' to me :?

scottbott
80-90 Mem No: 6085

Post by scottbott »

yes that does not look quite right does it
Nil carborundum illegitimi

Tim Trim
Trader

Post by Tim Trim »

Thanks for that sharp piece of detective work, I will notify our web team, in particular the Lance Armstrong groupie.
Regards
Tim

AdrianC
80-90 Mem No: 9144

Post by AdrianC »

tannera34 wrote:After a lot of research we found a supplier of the finest leather hides (any colour) and a supplier who would recover all our seats exactly as we wanted. Another benefit was the recoverer was a social business (they employ people with learning difficulties) so we were doing a good thing as well.

Any chance of naming names? We're not in the market for trim, but I know that if we were, that'd be exactly what we're after!
A year and a half living in a Westy hightop... http://www.WhereverTheRoadGoes.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

da.cooper
80-90 Mem No: 10110

Post by da.cooper »

Hi Newton have been using my van for the pattern, i will upload pics of it when completed. This is how it looks at the minute. They are fitting the interior out in March.

da.cooper

Post by da.cooper »

Hi as promised they have done it and they have made a fantastic job new door cards, front carpets, matching mats, rear vinyl chequered floor and rock and roll bed Image

da.cooper

Post by da.cooper »

da.cooper

Post by da.cooper »

Battery went dead i will post one of door cards tomorrow Image

da.cooper

Post by da.cooper »

hi few more of interior Image excuse wing mirror Image

da.cooper

Post by da.cooper »

Hi van shown now for Sale see vehicles for Sale section

kevtherev
80-90 Mem No: 2264

Post by kevtherev »

Stunner.. :ok

... but the funny mirror position and front number plate position spoils it for me so no thanks. :D
AGG 2.0L 8V. (Golf GTi MkIII)