T25 pop top

The Tardis factor (interiors, awnings, roofs etc)

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Siobhan
80-90 Mem No: 0

T25 pop top

Post by Siobhan »

New owner here and very nervous!! Any know where to source a sink tap for my van? Also where can I get a ladder to go into the roof bed?

I really have no idea!!
Thanks
Siobhan

Da dan

Re: T25 pop top

Post by Da dan »

Welcome. Don’t be nervous just forthcoming with the money you’re about to spend.
Have a look at brickworks or Vw heritage or just Kampers for the tap and you want to look for telescopic ladders as they minimise space when not in use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TONYT25T25
80-90 Mem No: 13596

Post by TONYT25T25 »

Welcome also, lots of info on previous posts, worth adding more information about your vehicle in the signature block, year, engine type etc. :)  
1984 Campervan 1.9DG Petrol WBX

Siobhan

Post by Siobhan »

thanks so much. I have only just seen this......do I really need a ladder? Could my daughter aged 24 just stand on the worktop and get up there???

I was wondering if anyone has bought a drive away Vango awning priced £285? It's fairly small and has poles rather than blow up but I saw it at a festival at Malvern and it looked pretty good. Any advice appreciated.

Also I would like to post pictures of my van but can't work out how to. My pictures are on my computer in Word documents and I just can't figure it out!!! When I click on image I get the URL box popping up and I don't know what to do! Any advice appreciated again!!

Am getting my van on Tuesday.....quite excited but quite nervous too!!! Thanks Siobhan

R0B
80-90 Mem No: 864

Post by R0B »

2.1 LPG/Petrol Auto Caravelle

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"

Piratepete
80-90 Mem No: 17272

Post by Piratepete »

Siobhan wrote: 06 Mar 2022, 19:24 thanks so much. I have only just seen this......do I really need a ladder? Could my daughter aged 24 just stand on the worktop and get up there???

I was wondering if anyone has bought a drive away Vango awning priced £285? It's fairly small and has poles rather than blow up but I saw it at a festival at Malvern and it looked pretty good. Any advice appreciated.

Also I would like to post pictures of my van but can't work out how to. My pictures are on my computer in Word documents and I just can't figure it out!!! When I click on image I get the URL box popping up and I don't know what to do! Any advice appreciated again!!

Am getting my van on Tuesday.....quite excited but quite nervous too!!! Thanks Siobhan
No you don't need a ladder. My grand children climb from the 'rock n roll' bed on to the work top and onto their bed. No problem!
Awnings come in all shapes and sizes. I've seen them three times as big as the vans. Some folks live and cook in them rather than in the van. I suggest picking up a small secondhand one, try it out and see what your needs are, before committing to anything new and expensive. Get to see what other folk are using too.
Pete