Everyones on the make

for questions and answers about alternative power transplants on the T25, GTi, Porsche,Subaru etc, this is the place. You must register to post but anyone can read.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

getunder

Everyones on the make

Post by getunder »

Have anyone else noticed the growing number of television programmes on people on the make. We seem to be turning into a nation of Del Boys. Even Antiques Auctions are often selling just Bric -a Brac.
Nothing new I suppose ever since 50 years ago Michael Miles was "opening the box" on 405 line B/W telly.
Why are people so pleased for other people on TV making loads of money for doing so little ?
p.s. the big money item is always in the box covered over at the back.

R0B
80-90 Mem No: 864

Re: Everyones on the make

Post by R0B »

Why post this in this section fella.
Maybe a visit to specsavers might help.:smile:
2.1 LPG/Petrol Auto Caravelle

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"

getunder

Post by getunder »

Do Specsavers sell X-Ray vision spectacles then . When I were but a young adolescent lad Comics like Hotspur and Rover etc., had advertisements for such devices with the promise that you could see through girls clothes. They didn't work. Neither did the gadget to see around corners, to be able to see behind you and to throw your voice. Must throw them away some time. :D
Neither did the Course for turning you from a 7 stone weakling with sand being kicked in your face into a Johnny Weissmuller lookalike. Who was he ? The best Tarzan of all. Even now when I buy a Leg of Lamb am tempted to put my foot on it and utter that bloodcurdling yell of triumph.

zedd
80-90 Mem No: 12877

Post by zedd »

i want what he's on :rofl

dave friday
80-90 Mem No: 5533

Post by dave friday »

Brilliant!!...at 6year old I sent off for a "Charles Atlas" course,now I am a 14 stone 72year old weakling..
I dont think, so I'm not[do I exist?]
1992 1600td [ jx ] syncro panel van[leisuredrive camper ]