1.8 GTI Digifant exhaust manifold fun!

for questions and answers about alternative power transplants on the T25, GTi, Porsche,Subaru etc, this is the place. You must register to post but anyone can read.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Garax21
80-90 Mem No: 0

1.8 GTI Digifant exhaust manifold fun!

Post by Garax21 »

Hello wise people I have a converted T25 with a 1.8 GTI Mk2 digifant engine installed. Having replaced a long list of bits due to its age the next challenge is the blown exhaust manifold which is resembling Swiss Cheese :( I've searched and searched for a replacement and headed down the GTI manifold route but the standard two exhaust manifold whilst fitting the engine does not provide clearance for the exhaust to fit. My current manifold is a single exhaust port located in the centre which I think is an Audi part (no parts markings). I would upload  a picture to help if I understood how :lol: however if the general issue Ive set out is enough to get you started I look forward to your help with sourcing a replacement or recommending someone I can approach to fit a bespoke part  

Mocki
Membership Admin
80-90 Mem No: 428

Re: 1.8 GTI Digifant exhaust manifold fun!

Post by Mocki »

Steve
tel / txt O7947-137911
👀

1989 2.1LpgWBX HiTop Leisuredrive Camper
1988 2.1 Caravelle TS TinTop Camper 

Aidan
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 742

Re: 1.8 GTI Digifant exhaust manifold fun!

Post by Aidan »

and put up your location so people know where you are, no point recomendingan exhaust place in Glasgow if you live in Cornwall