Can anyone recommend a garage in fife?

Big lumps of metals and spanners. Including servicing and fluids.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Fun.
80-90 Mem No: 16678

Can anyone recommend a garage in fife?

Post by Fun. »

Hi All

Currently have a few things needing sorted on my van from door alignment to electrics, am wondering if anyone can make a recommendation for a garage in Fife?

Any help appreciated, have been told to join the Facebook group but not on Facebook and don't really want to be.  Wondered if anyone from the group might be on here.

Hope someone can help.

Cheers
Fun.
_
Water Cooled 1983 Petrol T25
She's had 21 previous owners, I'm no. 22
She's now named Daisy

scunnerd25
80-90 Mem No: 17639

Re: Can anyone recommend a garage in fife?

Post by scunnerd25 »

Sorry i don't know of any garages  over my way . I have to do all my repairs  myself so it looks like Youtube is going to be your friend.

Fun.
80-90 Mem No: 16678

Post by Fun. »

I would have a reply from someone called Scunnered, makes me feel all warm inside in my current situation :D

I was underneath my van yesterday trying to figure out how to get to the slave cylinder and bleed nipple cause she's currently dead in my drive and not going into gear.  I've figured out where it is now however how I access / loosen the actual nut below I've decided will be a little challenging. 

Gonna take another stab at it but it looks like I'll have to go in through the engine bay and around some stuff to get to it.  I decided to carpet some panels instead so at least I'm, making progress one way or another.

Cheers for responding.  I'm mechanical illiterate but watch one hell of a lot of YouTube so am getting braver.
_
Water Cooled 1983 Petrol T25
She's had 21 previous owners, I'm no. 22
She's now named Daisy

scunnerd25
80-90 Mem No: 17639

Post by scunnerd25 »

If i can help you out in anyway i can pop over just give me a message.