First one, not a clue.

Thin bits of metal and bright blue light. Including glass & trim.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Plasticman
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 1948

Re: First one, not a clue.

Post by Plasticman »

SOON .....mowa a good time as any
mm

Binks
80-90 Mem No: 14181

Post by Binks »

psenorum wrote:Hi there Binks,

I am in the same position, just bought an '89 Caravelle, and am just starting out on the renovation, pretty much got it there now mechanically and starting on the body work this week, quite a few bit to cut out and replace!

Cant wait to start using it though!

I will get some pictures up soon!

Look forward to seeing it. Not had a chance to get at mine yet, just picking up a few bits and pieces.

psenorum
80-90 Mem No: 0

Post by psenorum »

I don't think I can load photos's without membership, so I have just filled out the form. As soon as I am able I will get some picks up.

Already cut out and replaced front nearside wheel arch and corresponding step and just about to do the same on the offside. Certainly enough to keep me busy, we bought it as a non runner but mechanically we pretty much have it up together, just need some ramp time to get at certain bits a little easier.

show you soon.

R0B
80-90 Mem No: 864

Post by R0B »

You don't need to be a member to post pictures.Just follow the instructions on the wiki (top of page)
2.1 LPG/Petrol Auto Caravelle

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"

psenorum
80-90 Mem No: 0

Post by psenorum »

Okay, figured it out, here she is when we first picked it up a couple of months ago...

Here's a few of where we are at right now...
[url=http://Image/user/psenorum/media/vanstuff128_zps5b5ce8de.jpg.html]Image[/url]

Another few weeks and I should have all the welding done and then have a solid base to work on and can have it as a rolling project, just got its' first MOT for a few years, it's been sat waiting for somebody to save it!!