T4 Steering Wheel...

Post it here, if it doesn't fit any of the above.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Evil Elvis
80-90 Mem No: 9556

T4 Steering Wheel...

Post by Evil Elvis »

Hi there,

Just fitted a T4 steering wheel to my bus... A bit of a leap of faith buying it but it slipped right on in place of the OEM wheel with zero issues or fettling required...
It looks and feels the bomb, has anyone else considered or done the same...??? I will be happy to post pics if anyone is interested... :D :D :D
Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul. When you go to work, work your ass off. When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts...

Henry Rollins.

jimpainter
80-90 Mem No: 0

Re: T4 Steering Wheel...

Post by jimpainter »

Pics would be good. Do the indicators still work/cancel as they should, no problems with electrics shorting out?
JRP Automotive welding,bodywork, resprays, servicing and repair.
Classic Vw's
Cheshire

Evil Elvis
80-90 Mem No: 9556

Re: T4 Steering Wheel...

Post by Evil Elvis »

Yes to all... indicators, self cancelling and horn all work as they should. It was literally "bolt off, bolt on"...

I will take some pics and post ASAP...

I think that it looks way cool and there's none of the aggro i went through on my Bay with finding and fitting the correct boss etc... :shock: Also, it's so much more comfortable than the stock wheel... 8) 8) 8)
Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul. When you go to work, work your ass off. When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts...

Henry Rollins.