North Cornwall Baby Friendly

Where you go, where you stay and everything to do with getting there and back.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

mark.sleep
80-90 Mem No: 11908

North Cornwall Baby Friendly

Post by mark.sleep »

Hey all,

The van should be fixed by the time I get back at the end of the month and we are taking it out for a tester.

We will be visiting my parents in Launceston, Cornwall and was planning on hitting the coast for a couple of days.

A couple of issues, we are using renewable nappies for the little lad, so need a site with machines and also a microwave would be great to sterilise although this isn't a huge problem as we could just boil or use milton tablets.

Also we would normally walk the coast path for a bit, but that's a little tricky with a two month old baby, so a site near a walk suitable for a offroad stlye buggy, i.e. no stiles or kissing gates.

cheers guys, hopefully see you at some club events soon

Mark
1982 2.0 Aircooled, ex twin slider, autosleeper solid pop top conversion

BOXY
80-90 Mem No: 8826

Re: North Cornwall Baby Friendly

Post by BOXY »

I think you'll be limited to a handful of camp-sites because most are closed over the winter. I think Blue Hills nr St Agnes and Henry's on the Lizard are both open all year, hopefully someone else will chip in with a few more options. It would be worth checking the SWCP website before planning any walks. The weather has meant that quite a few sections are closed or diverted at the moment.
http://www.southwestcoastpath.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2ltr Aircooled CU with twin Solex's & originally a 009 dizzie, but now back to standard.