Scarborough north bay camp out

Where you go, where you stay and everything to do with getting there and back.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

elevensies
80-90 Mem No: 11808

Scarborough north bay camp out

Post by elevensies »

We are heading up to Scarborough this weekend, well Saturday, and pitching up on north bay, for the night, wondered if there's anyone else staying out in that direction.

We usually park up between the skatepark and the toilet block, as its usually well lit up.

Mark
http://www.landmfitness" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Personal fitness, diet, training

sportsterrider
80-90 Mem No: 0

Re: Scarborough north bay camp out

Post by sportsterrider »

Gonna be a bit breezy from what i have heard saturday night.First time out in ours tomorrow so aint going far i dont think but once we are out we might just keep going.have a good one..oh yeah just seen your van pics..nice van mate

elevensies

Post by elevensies »

Cheers mate :ok

Scarborough ain't a million miles from you 8)
http://www.landmfitness" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Personal fitness, diet, training

sportsterrider

Post by sportsterrider »

Hello mate. Well we went up to redcar ,of all places cos the dog like the beach and its an easy straight run, today and before we set off i found the screw on the pump and backed it off a bit and its not as smoky now as it was and i cant say i noticed any drop off in go .Mind you i did miss afew gear changes but i am getting used to it.It cruised at about 60 is and felt right at that and it had a bit more when i needed it. reckon i will get the pump timing checked and maybe clean the pump to as it cant do any harm can it.Well it aint fast and it doesnt accelarate at a great rate of knots but then i dont expect it to.Its noisy and has that diesel aroma but i love it...One thing for sure its nothing like the other boring bloody euro boxes that come flying past and if we want to get somewhere quick we have the Quashqi and a turbo astra Well i say quick but you know what i mean.
Anyway i hope scarborough isnt to cold and rainy ..it was as foggy as hell up on stinky beach.. Cheers mate... :ok

elevensies

Post by elevensies »

Very wet and windy up in Scarborough but ad a great night out in the wobble bus.

Arty pics

Mark

Redcar? You were not too far, you should have come down and had a laugh in the hail, high winds and general wobbly ness lol :ok

sportsterrider

Post by sportsterrider »

Hello mate.yeah i did think about doing that but we didnt take any overnight stuff with us .It looked windy enough though and it pissed it down here and the river is over the banks again .Those pics are good.Not been out in it today bloody weather.My wife bought a load of new stuff for it today though so maybe the madness has started :ok

elevensies

Post by elevensies »

Ha HA, staying out stuff, I actually don't think we had any either....

Beef casserole and crackers for tea, then watched film while wobble bus wobbled in the wind.

On another note however, I noticed the council have stopped campers sleeping over on nth bay and put restriction notices up 11pm until 7am....you have to park up near the cafe area now :? Which means you get a real beating from the wind, whereas where we have normally camped up near the skatepark, was nice as you could get he BBQ out on the grass behind you.

Oh we'll....at least it's still free :ok