BRITTANY FERRIES DISCOUNT CODE.

Where you go, where you stay and everything to do with getting there and back.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

orcecaveman
80-90 Mem No: 0

BRITTANY FERRIES DISCOUNT CODE.

Post by orcecaveman »

Ive just got a discount code for Brittany ferries, so if anybody wants to make use of it, please do. The discount code is S000T2 (Thats S zero zero zero T2) If you book a trip on any Brittany Ferries route it will ask you for a code, Enter 'S000T2' in the first box and the second box enter 'GUEST' Thats it, youll recieve a discount.
Last edited by orcecaveman on 20 Nov 2012, 14:35, edited 1 time in total.

Ralf85
80-90 Mem No: 4418
Location: West London - 1985 westie pop top, LHD, 1900 DF engine

Re: BRITTANY FERRIES DISCOUNT CODE.

Post by Ralf85 »

Cheers for the info. Always good to have discounts.

:shock: Wow - it is really useful if you can afford to pay those prices or you aren't a skinflint like me. Brittany Ferries Summer sailings cost the moon, which is a shame. DFDS will remain my choice currently asking £108 return journey Dover to Dunkirk in July/August 2013 (and that without any discount so far).
:)

OXI
80-90 Mem No: 623

Post by OXI »

Ralf85 wrote:Cheers for the info. Always good to have discounts.

:shock: Wow - it is really useful if you can afford to pay those prices or you aren't a skinflint like me. Brittany Ferries Summer sailings cost the moon, which is a shame. DFDS will remain my choice currently asking £108 return journey Dover to Dunkirk in July/August 2013 (and that without any discount so far).

Eeeeeek. And I thought I was getting a bargain sailing from Rosslare (Ireland) to Roscoff return in June 2013 for £345. And that WAS with discount. :(

I've paid £625 in July a few years back....

Frank.
Tomorrow never comes. Be happy today.
Member 623

orcecaveman
80-90 Mem No: 0

Post by orcecaveman »

Different routes and distances / different costs. You can get a ferry from Dartmouth for just a couple of quid, but its feckall use if you want to go the Roscoff. :lol:

Madwitch
80-90 Mem No: 4329

Post by Madwitch »

Thanks Dave. At what point do they apply the code? Been all the way through short of putting my card details in and it hasn't asked me for the code yet. Cheers
Carolyn

The Witch is in!

Ian Hulley
80-90 Mem No: 1323

Post by Ian Hulley »

Ralf85 wrote: DFDS will remain my choice currently asking £108 return journey Dover to Dunkirk in July/August 2013 (and that without any discount so far).

I pulled the trigger on our August Dover/Calais for £105 (or £108) return with DFDS and felt well chuffed ... having paid nearly £150 last year :x

Ian
The Hulley's Bus
1989 2.1DJ Trampspotter
LPG courtesy of Steve @ Gasure

scar
80-90 Mem No: 11855

Post by scar »

has anybody got a discount code for dfds?
they are asking £305 for me and camper from denmark to harwich
p&o only want £147 for overnight from rotterdam to hull,trouble is that rotterdam is a further 8 hours down the road

Ian Hulley
80-90 Mem No: 1323

Post by Ian Hulley »

scar wrote: they are asking £305 for me and camper from denmark to harwich
p&o only want £147 for overnight from rotterdam to hull,trouble is that rotterdam is a further 8 hours down the road

I believe there lies the answer to your problem. It's the reason crossings to St.Malo or Roscoff cost more than Dover>Calais.

Ian
The Hulley's Bus
1989 2.1DJ Trampspotter
LPG courtesy of Steve @ Gasure

scar
80-90 Mem No: 11855

Post by scar »

Ian Hulley wrote:
scar wrote: they are asking £305 for me and camper from denmark to harwich

I believe there lies the answer to your problem. It's the reason crossings to St.Malo or Roscoff cost more than Dover>Calais.

Ian

what i was referring to was the sailing times are not that much different,so the sailing distance between both ports and here in the uk is much the same,both of them you need to book a cabin,the cabin prices are about the same on both crossings
it doesn't matter which is the nearest port to me over there,the point i am making is the crossing distances between the 2
the rotterdam to hull is a fair bit closer to my home than to get home from harwich

OXI
80-90 Mem No: 623

Post by OXI »

DEVON.DAVE wrote:Different routes and distances / different costs. You can get a ferry from Dartmouth for just a couple of quid, but its feckall use if you want to go the Roscoff. :lol:

That's true of course, but check the prices from Belfast or Larne to Cairnryan (Scotland) and you'll find that for a sailing that takes 1.5 hours, it will cost about £290.00.

Also, from the Isle of Mann to England is a rip-off again when compared to channel crossings.

Not a lot we can do about it other than pay up and complain on Club 80-90. :)

Frank
Tomorrow never comes. Be happy today.
Member 623