Stopover near Reims?

Where you go, where you stay and everything to do with getting there and back.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Poseidon
80-90 Mem No: 1025

Stopover near Reims?

Post by Poseidon »

We're setting off on our first ever tour of Europe soon and wondered if anyone had spent the night near Reims? We could really do with a hookup as I'm keen to keep the fridge nice and cold :)
And suggestions would be great :)

Cheers
Tim
membership Number 1025

AdrianC
80-90 Mem No: 9144

Re: Stopover near Reims?

Post by AdrianC »

Poseidon wrote:We're setting off on our first ever tour of Europe soon and wondered if anyone had spent the night near Reims? We could really do with a hookup as I'm keen to keep the fridge nice and cold :)
And suggestions would be great :)

I don't know if they do camping in their yard - but it's worth dropping them an email and asking. We've stayed a couple of times at a fantastic B&B at a small, independent Champagne farm in one of the villages between Reims & Epernay.
http://www.domainedelong.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Their Champagne really is excellent - and superb value. Even if they don't, stop in and buy some!
A year and a half living in a Westy hightop... http://www.WhereverTheRoadGoes.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sooperspur
80-90 Mem No: 9939

Re: Stopover near Reims?

Post by sooperspur »

No hook-up but free and you can park for 48hrs and bang in the centre of Reims. we just stayed overnight but i shall return there for a longer stay sometime as i didnt have a chance to look around and it looks a great place. Quite secluded too. not an easy place to find. let me know if you want directions

cheers

ian
1980 Devon poptop 2.0l Aircooled
dark and light "poo" brown