FAO Rich Newton. Bugpack Crank Breather

Alloys, lowered, tinted or custom painted, in fact any custom work. Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Gunslinger
80-90 Mem No: 3874

FAO Rich Newton. Bugpack Crank Breather

Post by Gunslinger »

Drilled 2 holes to rear tinware to secure breather. Cut hose to length and fitted, there is plenty of hose in kit. Hose's to rocker covers fit neatly down the rear corners between the engine seal and engine compartment.

I'll be doing the rocker cover bits at the weekend and will include a pic of these once done.

Hope it helps but seriously it was so simple and took less than 10 minutes to do this bit.

Take a look at Bus Stopover if you need a closer look.

richnewton
R.I.P.
80-90 Mem No: 521

Re: FAO Rich Newton. Bugpack Crank Breather

Post by richnewton »

Gunslinger wrote:Image

Drilled 2 holes to rear tinware to secure breather. Cut hose to length and fitted, there is plenty of hose in kit. Hose's to rocker covers fit neatly down the rear corners between the engine seal and engine compartment.

I'll be doing the rocker cover bits at the weekend and will include a pic of these once done.

Hope it helps but seriously it was so simple and took less than 10 minutes to do this bit.

Take a look at Bus Stopover if you need a closer look.

you tease :mrgreen: looking good, be nice to lose that thin mist of oil off the engine :wink:
1980 Aircooled Devon Camper 2litre. Member of lobon clique.
Is T'Onion Ringo's Dad??????

kevtherev
80-90 Mem No: 2264

Re: FAO Rich Newton. Bugpack Crank Breather

Post by kevtherev »

doesn't look as cool as the beer can method :D
AGG 2.0L 8V. (Golf GTi MkIII)