I'd love any opinions on these shocks/springs; anyone tried?

Alloys, lowered, tinted or custom painted, in fact any custom work. Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

happy camper
80-90 Mem No: 7000

Re: I'd love any opinions on these shocks/springs; anyone tried?

Post by happy camper »

GOD DAMN THAT LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRICKIN COOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Brush off ya shoulders homeboy the van looks 1,000,000 times better, its also good that you,ve used a different setup as you are now an official guinea pig and can give honest feed back for anyone else looking to lower there van, mine sits exactly the same as yours does now and tbh i lurve the head down ass up stance.

its great that you've already noticed the improved handling and as your mech points out why spend F1 money when your only racing formula ford i remember when Boge were the new kids on the block and every one was weary of them but they're a class leader now.

Two year garentee and keeping the englishman in a job, you'll be up for a knighthood mefinx :ok
I'm in my own lill world but its ok cos everyone here knows me !

cubensis
80-90 Mem No: 15337

Post by cubensis »

Thanks alot mate! We are the ones who are the happy campers, hope this doesnt sound too profound but i think its one of the best things we have done to the van! Without a doubt the nose down look makes the van look more evil and because the general line of the van dips it looks more sporty and also the driving position is better, its a definite grower!

Transformed our handling and the look, its amazing how such a small amount of lowering makes all the difference, glad to be part of the lowered club! Also glad i went nice n cheap, yes its an experiment and i'm trying something and so far its paying off!
1986 WBX 1.9 DG engine (originally a DF engine)

happy camper
80-90 Mem No: 7000

Post by happy camper »

cubensis wrote:yes its an experiment and i'm trying something and so far its paying off!

Luke 1 verse 6 chapter 7 :

And he did say unto the people "praise the lowered my children, for In this life there are leaders and followers" :wink:
I'm in my own lill world but its ok cos everyone here knows me !