Captain Seats

Alloys, lowered, tinted or custom painted, in fact any custom work. Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

MrH29
80-90 Mem No: 0

Captain Seats

Post by MrH29 »

I have been offered some captain seats for me T3, however one of the arms is missing, does anyone know if I might be able to get hold of or possibly make another arm?

chuckle-bus-tom
80-90 Mem No: 4368

Re: Captain Seats

Post by chuckle-bus-tom »

The arms do come up on eBay and eBay.de and depending on whether you can handle having a different colour shouldn't be too hard to get.

I may be wrong, but I think there's a company that makes them, as you can screw them into standard seats.

Johny B
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 2003

Post by Johny B »

Would be cool if you know the companys name :ok
Member 2003

VW Camperhaus

MrH29
80-90 Mem No: 0

Post by MrH29 »

Johny B wrote:Would be cool if you know the companys name :ok
You need one too?

I know I can get a repair bracket for the arms but not found the arms themselves, I was thinking about just making the shape out of either steel or by laminating mdf together then getting the seats re upholsterd, if I did it right you wouldnt tell the difference. However alot easier if I couls source an arm. I hope they aint handed!

sunburntwilly
80-90 Mem No: 11531

Post by sunburntwilly »

I found a pair of seats that will fit the T3 there stratos suspension seat's. the springs run up the back not under the seat so they are very shallow
But very very expensive ($1800 aus) But what might interest you here is you can buy the armrests seperate and I think adapt them to our seats
just a thought