Projektzwo T25 Grille

Alloys, lowered, tinted or custom painted, in fact any custom work. Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

AdsDoka
80-90 Mem No: 0

Projektzwo T25 Grille

Post by AdsDoka »

Afternoon,

Jus' been reading this month's VolksWorld Camper & Bus Magazine...

There's a sweeeeeet bright orange T25 Microbus with a lower grill from Projectzwo, encorporating a pair of fog lights. It looks sic and I want one... :) However, the Projectzwo website is all in German... not much of any issue but I can't see anything to do with T25's on there.

Can someone please tell me where I can get one from? Or is it a wait-and-see-until-it comes-on-eBay type job?!

Any thoughts greatly appreciated...

Cheers,

Adam

poshbuggers
80-90 Mem No: 0

Re: Projektzwo T25 Grille

Post by poshbuggers »

It's not actually a grille, rather two trims that sit behind the indicators each side and are moulded to blend in with the grille slats.

The lenses are no longer available through Hella and I am unsure whether a replacement pattern lense is at the moment. As a kit they are no longer supplied direct from Projektzwo.

The kits fetch a huge premium as a result and you are looking at £150-£400 for a set. They crop up in the UK occasionally but can be found on http://www.ebay.de (Ebay germany) more often.

Do a search for 'VW T3 Projektzwo Nebelscheinwerfer' and you should find 3 or 4 sets at the moment.

'90 Syncro Hightop. Ex-BUPA/Rowan ambulance with 2.0L GTI power and some curious windows.
)

faggie

Re: Projektzwo T25 Grille

Post by faggie »

the front fogs or lenses have been re manufactured but are not cheap