how much to lower

Alloys, lowered, tinted or custom painted, in fact any custom work. Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

stevo1980
80-90 Mem No: 6204

how much to lower

Post by stevo1980 »

Hi guys iv decided to go for avo lowering kit from brickwerks . just dont know how low. I want to slam it for the look not too bothered about the ride but i use my van as a work van untill i buy a cheap tranny. Not too much weight goes in the van but im thinking when i go camping with the lads fully loaded up it might be a bit too much to go 60mm what does anyone else think. Steve
2 litre Aircooled bus

illzlee
80-90 Mem No: 8010

Re: how much to lower

Post by illzlee »

i'm in the same position, i use my panel as a daily and as a van - lugging reasonably lightweight stuff about..

want it to look good so i wanted the 60mm look, but settled for a 70mm kit as i wanted avo springs. not fitted yet but i reckon it should be sweet :ok

shepster
80-90 Mem No: 1342

Re: how much to lower

Post by shepster »

AVO no longer do -60mm so your choices are -30, -50 or -70mm.

I had the -30mm for a while and although they are top quality they still sat a little high for my liking so i now have -50mm's on.

I can't comment on -70mm but i believe you're close to the end of camber adjustment with those.

I'm pleased with the -50's.
2.1 DJ running on carb and LPG.