What colours to use and with or without graphics?

Alloys, lowered, tinted or custom painted, in fact any custom work. Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

broxby

What colours to use and with or without graphics?

Post by broxby »

DSC00142.JPG
Hey everybody, I'm gonna start work on the camper bodywork soon and was wondering if anybody had any thoughts on what colour schemes and themes I could adopt? I would like to add graphics to it but in a tasteful/unique manner!! Ideas please!!!!

..lee..
80-90 Mem No: 4478

Re: What colours to use and with or without graphics?

Post by ..lee.. »

paint it green and put westy stickers on it. :lol: :lol:

only kidding. you need to decide what look your going for retro, syncro or low. there`s loads of pics on the net post some pics up of the vans you like the look of and we`ll have a bit of banter. :ok

lee.
it`s a big round cage and there`s too many animals in it for my liking. To help address this ring lee on 07977 765818.

fullsunian
80-90 Mem No: 5092

Post by fullsunian »

Keep it original....you its makes sense :ok But I would say that :mrgreen:
Mmm what's that strange smell from my exhaust...

skippy1089
80-90 Mem No: 7435

Post by skippy1089 »

Will watch this with interest.

Dropped mine off today for a bit of a re-vamp. Although the brown has kind of grown on me, going to have something a bit cheerier.

Leaning towards bamboo yellow over ivory, but could well change my mind :D .

broxby

Post by broxby »

I think I would like to go retro but perhaps not change the colour scheme too much, maybe brighten the brown a little or paint the lower a dark grey with a stripe of orange down the middle with the wheels painted i the same orange? I was having a play around on photoshop last night and came up with a few ideas..........( borrowed the picture from richnewton, hope you don't mind it's a tidy looking van!!)