Paint Colours

Alloys, lowered, tinted or custom painted, in fact any custom work. Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

DunnoDub

Paint Colours

Post by DunnoDub »

Hi folks,

I know there are plenty of places indicating paint codes for VW, but i haven't had too much luck tracking down colour schemes for my 89 Caravelle.

I'm in Oz by the way and am looking at using this paint to keep my roof cool:
http://www.insulationsuperstore.com.au/ ... -Cool.html

and hence need a nice light shade on top. Depending on how it goes i may use it as at least the top coat all over. Not too keen on pastel all round tho... :? I'm leaning towards greens at the mo - i have a brochure at home for earlier models and don't mind some of the colours, just wondering if anyone out there has a good reference for the later models. I'm sending this from work and don't have the colour names i'm thinking of with me :oops:

My Van is currently Assuan Brown (i think) and a lighter metallic goldy/brown, but i haven't been able to find this scheme anywhere?!

I'm thinking i'm heading down the roller route...

Any thoughts, pics, links etc greatly appreciated

jon

..lee..
80-90 Mem No: 4478

Re: Paint Colours

Post by ..lee.. »

havn`t got that worry over here. mat black :ok and all` still well. :lol:

lee
it`s a big round cage and there`s too many animals in it for my liking. To help address this ring lee on 07977 765818.