painting my t25 2 colours

Alloys, lowered, tinted or custom painted, in fact any custom work. Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

paul holmes
80-90 Mem No: 7737

painting my t25 2 colours

Post by paul holmes »

Hi
please can you help my motorhome is sat waiting in a spray shop for my to decide where to join the two colours i have chosen.the bottom half to be painted in ford rs pearl orange and a cream for the top half but i am not sure where to join the two colours if anybody can help or even send me some pics were people have joined the two colours before.
thanks paul :ok :ok

ricicles
80-90 Mem No: 6350

Re: painting my t25 2 colours

Post by ricicles »

i have seen a great looking t3 around norfolk painted a different colour below stripes that are the same level as the bit between the two rad grills at the front :idea: looks great.

paul holmes

Post by paul holmes »

cheers dont suppose you have any pics. :ok :ok

jed the spread
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 1967

Post by jed the spread »

Give timthetrader a shout he has his these colours and it looks great.

jed
CAMPERVANCULTURE.COM

VW T25 Van Spares, Westfalia Parts, Quality Camping Gear & More

koopsi
80-90 Mem No: 0

Post by koopsi »

well, im probably not the best person to answer this (for obvious reasons :wink: ) but my advice is to go on goooogle and search for T25's, then look through the images for some ideas and discuss them with the dude doing the spraying.

personally, i dont think theres a right or a wrong way to split the colours, its all a matter of personal taste, if 'you' think it looks good, thats all that matters :lol:

the colours you propose sound most excellent, so lots of pictures when its all done plz :D

PEET
80-90 Mem No: 2528

Post by PEET »

There is a correct way, well the Vanagons in the States are all done the same way. Heres the last 2 projects I have done...
I like 2 tones and I am pleased to say I am over my orange phase now too going for jus white with 70's disco stripes next project!! :lol:

Thats PEET as in FEET!!!

paul holmes

Post by paul holmes »

Thanks they both look great i hope mine looks half as good should be finshed in the paint shop by the end of this week cant wait to see want it looks like. :ok :ok

mellowyellow
80-90 Mem No: 3646

Post by mellowyellow »

Great colour choice by the way, i planned on doing same colours but the place i was working(as a painter at time)got sold half way through my van resto so had to rush it a little and use solid colour instead :cry:
The van before

Van after 3 long weekends of HARD graft

I think the lines i choose really work well? Ya more than welcome to do the same if ya like?