Check out my Video

Alloys, lowered, tinted or custom painted, in fact any custom work. Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

hairyuk
80-90 Mem No: 0

Re: Check out my Video

Post by hairyuk »

wouldn't it be better to fit it to the dash like on modern vans. that would be an upgrade worth doing.

v-lux
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 2951

Post by v-lux »

Gives you the option to put in some kind of centre console though hey!

Could mount all sorts of stuff 'around' the gear lever to hide the mechanism etc. Cup holders spring to mind, im sure there's all sorts of other stuff that could be put down there with the 'porridge stirring' a thing of the past...

Tontie
80-90 Mem No: 7617

Post by Tontie »

If anyone was interested in trying out the cable gearshift, I have a trade stand at Volksworld.
Please come along say hi, I have my van there with it fitted, so anyone who wants to try it out please look me up.

silverbullet
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 6908

Post by silverbullet »

Might just do that as it could be the way for the Microbru. Sandown Park's too close to me to ignore.
Provided no low-life nicks anything off the van while in the car-park :evil:
E D I T Oh no I won't - work gets in the way (Jaguar Spares Day at NAC = all weekend) Another weekend talking to the same old gits and looking at the same old rusty junk as the previous show :roll:
Last edited by silverbullet on 18 Mar 2010, 12:01, edited 1 time in total.

kooldubs
80-90 Mem No: 5286

Post by kooldubs »

:D do i look smugg...
cus i am having mine fitted end of the month...no more hard to find gears, or slapping your nuckles into the dash..
oh so silky smooth..in the flesh this is some piece of kit...pix to follow... :ok cheers anton
5286. live life to the full, as it is to short not too.

jamesc76
80-90 Mem No: 1186

Post by jamesc76 »

So how much they gonna be ??
DJ at Dubdayz Summerfest
Now cutting about in an LT35 MWB

Tontie
80-90 Mem No: 7617

Post by Tontie »

They are £300 + delivery + VAT.
That would include Cab Unit & Handle (no knob), Cab Unit Pedestal for either Petrol or Diesel Floor, 2 Medium Duty Low Friction Cables complete with Ball Joints, Transmission Shift, Select & LRC Brackets, special Select Bracket fixing ( all other Transmision Fixings come straight of the Box).
Pretty much everything you need except the Gear Knob.