lowering

Alloys, lowered, tinted or custom painted, in fact any custom work. Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

kendall

Re: lowering

Post by kendall »

i've just gone -70mm on avos and shorter shocks from germany, the ride is good, not too bumpy at all, im used to much worse from my slammed bug. i'd still go much lower, especially on the rear, its sitting quite nose down (any idea why simon) . im running 17" porsche alloys, seems to be loads of clearance.

Pepperami
R.I.P.
80-90 Mem No: 4608

Post by Pepperami »

I'm looking to go back to original suspension. I have tried -60 and now -45 not happy. So if you want to get rid of your old stuff, give me a shout.
fullthrottlejunkies.org

choplee
80-90 Mem No: 8091

Post by choplee »

Pepperami wrote:I'm looking to go back to original suspension. I have tried -60 and now -45 not happy. So if you want to get rid of your old stuff, give me a shout.
Hi ...will you be selling your lowering shocks & springs....just brought a t25 hi-top 1987 and want to lower it slightly to needing a step ladder to get in to it ..