ICE installs!

Alloys, lowered, tinted or custom painted, in fact any custom work. Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

thomas01c

ICE installs!

Post by thomas01c »

Hi all, done a search and couldn't ind nothing on the topic so thought i would start a thread....just wanted pics and info on people Ice installs...thanks alot Carl

holy-mojo
80-90 Mem No: 3398

Re: ICE installs!

Post by holy-mojo »

I've built up quite a serious install over the last couple of years - not for the faint hearted - lots of dash cutting! I have squeezed a set of Image Dynamic horn tweeters into the dash front face where the heater vents used to be. Not got round to replacing them yet. There are CDT Eurosport 7" mids in the top front corners of the doors, but with no grills as these would hit the dash corners when the door was shut. This year I relocated the sub into the dash top above the radio. I've made an mdf dash top similar in size to the accessory trays offered by JK etc. The metal work in the dash above the radio was cut away and a sub box set down into it. This is all powered by 3 Precision Power Art Series amps located on the front of the bed base. The Becker headunit is in the standard location and sound level control is handled by an Audiocontrol DQX mounted on the back of a cabinet behind the passengers seat. Sounds awesome and I've lost no logguage space from within the van as its main use is a camper. I'd post pictures but have no idea how, nor ever read the sticky on the subject (just lazy). I can send pics if you wish (which you are free to post if you know how etc.).

el sketcho
80-90 Mem No: 5851

Re: ICE installs!

Post by el sketcho »

I'm intriged about the sub mounted in the dash, could you send me a pic of it?

Andy
If you're better than the leading brand, why aren't you the leading brand?