Number Plates

Alloys, lowered, tinted or custom painted, in fact any custom work. Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

nesty
80-90 Mem No: 4023

Re: Number Plates

Post by nesty »

Yeah each to there own. Just that I have driven all over the country with these plates on and not been pulled once and I had them on for 2 years!

I am just a bit suprised of the stories I am hearing by the amount of pulls people been getting on them?

I found the reason the copper saying about the camera's can't read the font. We put men on the moon over 30 years ago. We have amazing technology in the world at present.

Oh damm though we still haven't mastered cameras to read different fonts! :roll: lol
Holdsworth Villa2 1983 1.9 DG, 4 Speed, LPG & Petrol+underslung leisure tank

72BUG
80-90 Mem No: 7393

Post by 72BUG »

nesty wrote:Yeah each to there own. Just that I have driven all over the country with these plates on and not been pulled once and I had them on for 2 years!

I am just a bit suprised of the stories I am hearing by the amount of pulls people been getting on them?

I found the reason the copper saying about the camera's can't read the font. We put men on the moon over 30 years ago. We have amazing technology in the world at present.

Oh damm though we still haven't mastered cameras to read different fonts! :roll: lol
Yeah they can't seem to get the programmes and the adverts to come out of the telly at the same volume either. :lol:

Maybe the human race is not as clever as it thinks. :ok
Martin.

Diesel is an engine not a fuel.

I liked camping so much I went full time.

jamesc76
80-90 Mem No: 1186

Post by jamesc76 »

I have given up trying to tell you that you will get done for it !!! but who am I to say that all coppers are supposed to pull anyone for um after all its 6 pionts and a fine but then again..........................................
DJ at Dubdayz Summerfest
Now cutting about in an LT35 MWB

CycloneMike
80-90 Mem No: 3787

Post by CycloneMike »

Perhaps they were busy doing something else such as fighting crime or catching burglars. Don't most people who get stopped and fined complain that's what they should doing anyway?
NO PIES CAKES OR BEER LEFT IN THIS VAN OVERNIGHT.
Member Number 3787