Saab 9000 seats

Alloys, lowered, tinted or custom painted, in fact any custom work. Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

peasant
80-90 Mem No: 0

Saab 9000 seats

Post by peasant »

Fitted today !

Thanks to the wiki I knew what had to be done, probably wouldn't have known what to do without it.
One thing the Wiki doesn't mention though is how difficult it is to remove the height adjustment gubbins on the driver seat. That's real heavy duty built stuff and some serious grinding is required. Some of the gubbins are still hanging off the seat in hard to get to places ...just couldn't get the grinder in there.

anyhow ...here's some pics ...well chuffed with the seat, so I am

Ex German army Syncro for sale

Cruz
80-90 Mem No: 2092

Re: Saab 9000 seats

Post by Cruz »

Easy as pie to do. I ground off the height adjusting gubbins using a rivet miller without the cage at work

peasant
80-90 Mem No: 0

Post by peasant »

Cruz wrote:Easy as pie to do. I ground off the height adjusting gubbins using a rivet miller without the cage at work

Yepp ..that would do it alright. Not having one of them I just used an angle grinder
Ex German army Syncro for sale

illzlee
80-90 Mem No: 8010

Post by illzlee »

i agree about the height adjustment guff, i've done about 3 pairs of seats now but still it takes an age to get the fiddly bits off. :run