Headlining & interior trim material ?

Alloys, lowered, tinted or custom painted, in fact any custom work. Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

jonnydubu

Headlining & interior trim material ?

Post by jonnydubu »

Hello,

Everytime I brush past or touch my lining carpet stuff it rains down blue dust because it's past it's use by date I think, so it needs replacing, anyone know where I can get the material to do it again & what the material is, I'm on a tight budget so the lower the price the better, also which is the best glue to use,

Thanks,

Jon.

gsmoke
80-90 Mem No: 2975

Re: Headlining & interior trim material ?

Post by gsmoke »

enjoy.
http://www.megavanmats.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

fullsunian
80-90 Mem No: 5092

Post by fullsunian »

Try 'Woolies' in Market Deeping near Peterborough. They will have everything you need..
IAN
Mmm what's that strange smell from my exhaust...

jonnydubu

Post by jonnydubu »

thanks for your replies, they both look good, my roof square corregated so I need something easy to mould, I'm also looking at making a 60" wide hammock in the roof so any ideas with that would be appreciated.

holeydub on 4wheels
80-90 Mem No: 7257

Post by holeydub on 4wheels »

i bought everything from mega van mats and with a decent hairdryer it moulds fantastically... The glue they cn supply you is the best on the market it sticks solid within seconds and can take heat to upto 70dg

they are definatley worth talking to, i did my who;e van myself but they offer a service for about £360 for your whole van and ithink next time it'd get them to do it...

:ok