Lowered Panel Van

Alloys, lowered, tinted or custom painted, in fact any custom work. Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

IanMills
80-90 Mem No: 5164

Lowered Panel Van

Post by IanMills »

I have lowered my panel van by 70mm, however I am having problems getting someone in sunny South London to carry out the adjustments to the tracking and camber etc. There has been a range of excusses from "not interested" to "its to low to fit on our ramp"
Do any of you know who might be able to do this work or indeed have had it done themselves. I am happy to travel to get a decent job done, ( well within reason! )
Many Thanks for your help
Ian
Have a nice day !

holeydub on 4wheels
80-90 Mem No: 7257

Re: Lowered Panel Van

Post by holeydub on 4wheels »

Hi Ian,

Im looking to have my done soon as im in the same predicament so if i can get anyone to do it and properly i'll let ya know... Same goes could you let us know as well as im only in Chelmsford in Essex, just up the road really :)

:ok

jamesc76
80-90 Mem No: 1186

Post by jamesc76 »

Hopw you got dental insurance if you've any fillings coz at 70mm drop there gonna rattle out !
DJ at Dubdayz Summerfest
Now cutting about in an LT35 MWB

IanMills

Post by IanMills »

With my extra padding I will never notice ! :D
Have a nice day !

CovKid
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 3529

Post by CovKid »

Front wheels should be zero camber so not too hard to adjust and most garages can do tracking
Roller paint your camper at home: http://roller.epizy.com/55554/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for MP4 download.

IanMills

Post by IanMills »

As stated have adjusted the camber myself, if I remember some where on here it said a 70mm drop would be at the maximum adjustment so took it right out, looks and feel better already, now off to the tyre shop to get the tracking done. :D
Have a nice day !

camper man
80-90 Mem No: 6255

Post by camper man »

shame your a good way from lincolnshire my mate has a vw garage and has a custom ramp for doing this cost over £40k new came from our local vw garage before they went bust