porsche 944 front seats HELP !!!!!!

Alloys, lowered, tinted or custom painted, in fact any custom work. Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

moonraker
80-90 Mem No: 10516

porsche 944 front seats HELP !!!!!!

Post by moonraker »

just bought a pair of these on fleabay n was unreliably informed that they fit no worries ! anybody fitted similar seats and how did u over come this ! i'm guessing the best way would prob somehow fit the runners off the original seats if so how is this done cut n welded ? any info would be greatly appreciated ! will post some pics when i eventually get them in as they look mint !!!! CHEERS
1990 Devon Moonraker

PURA VIDA

GUPPY
80-90 Mem No: 4333

Re: porsche 944 front seats HELP !!!!!!

Post by GUPPY »

have just fitted porsche boxster seats in my t25, had to cut out the original runners and then have used the boxster runners for the seats this is the easiest way to do it defo, but you will need the porsche doner runners :)
Volkswagen Skunkwerks
Restoration, Modification, Paintwork, & Parts sales!
Call or email Joe for more information : 07414265280 / volkswagenskunkwerks@hotmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/VolkswagenSkunkwerks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MEM NO 4333

moonraker
80-90 Mem No: 10516

Re: porsche 944 front seats HELP !!!!!!

Post by moonraker »

cheers for the reply have managed to do it know ended up drilling the spot welds out and grinding the original runners off n welded the porsche runners straight to the base alot easier than i originally thought !
1990 Devon Moonraker

PURA VIDA