Please Sir?

Alloys, lowered, tinted or custom painted, in fact any custom work. Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

owlets

Please Sir?

Post by owlets »

Getting my camper lowered, a bit, a week on Monday..........does that mean I'll be able to post in this section?

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Lol,
Sorry bud... didn't mean to sound like I was excluding anyone from anywhere :D

You (as with anyone else) should feel more than welcome to post anything (ahem) anywhere on the site :D

Please lets have some pics of your van before and after... you have your own post now just for them :wink:

MG

Tee3
80-90 Mem No: 0

Post by Tee3 »

yeah, i sleep in my van so its a "camper"... so i can post in tother bit too :)

...does that make me "camp"?

I think it does ;)

tweeks
80-90 Mem No: 1068

Post by tweeks »

I've fitted a smoke alarm and co2 detector. So now it's modified can I play???
Paul

Formerly the one and only Twornicki

Member 1068, one more and I'd have had a sixty nine!!!!

[img:80:54]http://forum.80-90.co.uk/images/avatars ... 10616a.jpg[/img]

missusjen
80-90 Mem No: 0

Post by missusjen »

I've got neons........

And my insurance states 'unspecified modifications'.........

that may be something to do with fact we put an interior in it, painted it, and fitted a pop top though....... :lol:

"HEY, LOOK AT MY CAR"

I bid you farewell.......for now.......

Little Miss Pink
80-90 Mem No: 2004

Post by Little Miss Pink »

Tee3 wrote:yeah, i sleep in my van so its a "camper"... so i can post in tother bit too :)

...does that make me "camp"?

I think it does ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

owlets

Post by owlets »

Harlequin Syncro wrote:
Please lets have some pics of your van before and after... you have your own post now just for them :wink:

MG

That's one thing I've never been able to work out how to do..........posting piccies to the forum that is!

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Posting images isn't too hard...
The first thing you have to do is have your picture already on the internet, i.e. on another website.
Once you have that, then the picture will have a url... "www.forexample.com/image001.jpg" something like that.
Copy your picture url and when you are typing in your post, click on the "Img" icon and then paste your url next to it and press submit.
On this forum, the Img function puts [ IMG ] before your pic and [ /IMG ] after it (which you don't actually see happening).

Thats how I do it anyway... if I've got it wrong, I'm sure a computer wizz will correct me.

MG

owlets

Post by owlets »

hhmmm ok, how do I put one of my pictures on the internet then? Got them on my hard drive not sure where to put them on the net.....very embarrassing for someone who likes his technology :oops:

owlets

test piccie upload

Post by owlets »

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Hmmm..

I'm having a similar problem. The forum only seems to like url's with a "jpeg" ending or such like...

Anyone any ideas?

MG

owlets

Post by owlets »

Not long now, camper is being lowered today, I'll be able to post on here legitimetly

Little Miss Pink
80-90 Mem No: 2004

Post by Little Miss Pink »

owlets wrote:Not long now, camper is being lowered today, I'll be able to post on here legitimetly

EEek! Are you all excited? :D

owlets

Post by owlets »

Little Miss Pink wrote:
EEek! Are you all excited? :D

Oh yes, should be picking it up tonight :D

owlets

Post by owlets »

Picked the van up and am amazed at the difference in handling, its positively car like...........not sure about the ride though, ok on nice smooth roads but hit a pot hole and it crashes over them.

But I think I like it more than I don't............ :D