lowered!!

Alloys, lowered, tinted or custom painted, in fact any custom work. Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

ROBS T25
80-90 Mem No: 2292

lowered!!

Post by ROBS T25 »

gettin my van lowered 2moro 50mm drop cant wait gonna look sweet
There are 3 kinds of people in this world.......
those who can count and those who cant!!!!!!!

TechtroT25
80-90 Mem No: 2115

Post by TechtroT25 »

Should look sweet Rob u gettin it set up ie tracking etc aswell did you get the other pop top fitted wot did you do with the old one if so
Techtrot25 the pissead formaly known a Stef998 back in the wallet draining world of t25 ownership

ROBS T25
80-90 Mem No: 2292

Post by ROBS T25 »

hi mate yeah steve you met at 2 mills is doin the springs for me and gonna do the trackin didnt do the roof as the missus wanted to keep the roof we had on as she says its much warmer with it havin the solid sides on but me personally would rather have changed it but women wish she would change her knickers as often as she changes her mind :lol: :lol: i sold it to a lad of here james grundey nice lad he showed me some pics of his old van he done alot of work to that fair play to him was shocked only a young lad to he come from derby to pick the roof up spot on lad very enthusiastic speak to you soon mate wish i could get a pic up here of my van but this pc is old and wont take the pics so just have to save up for a new one
There are 3 kinds of people in this world.......
those who can count and those who cant!!!!!!!