Porsche wheel adaptors

Alloys, lowered, tinted or custom painted, in fact any custom work. Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

angry vanagon
80-90 Mem No: 2314

Porsche wheel adaptors

Post by angry vanagon »

Hi anyone know where i can get a pair (2x) of 35mm porsche wheel adaptors for my van

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Never heard of any 35mm thick adaptors but thats not to say they're not out there.
I ran adaptors and a 10mm spacer when I had 16X7's up front with a 65mm offset to bring things back into line. I was using studs and nuts with the adaptors though.

MG

angry vanagon
80-90 Mem No: 2314

porsche adaptors

Post by angry vanagon »

and you never had problems with loosening nuts or bolts etc? did you have a porsche spacer on the outside of the adaptor or a audi spacer under the porsche adaptor? many thanks for the reply

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I modified the adaptors to run Porsche studs which press in from the back and have a shoulder etc,
Running longer studs, I got a pair of 23mm Porsche spacers (factory slide on) and machined them down to 10mm and slid them on inbetween the adaptor and the wheel, just as fitted by Porsche.
This way you get spacers which have the correct centre boss size for the wheel and sit on the adaptors properly.
I have a spare pair of 23mm spacers somewhere if you're interested.
07989 333437

Oh, no I never had problems with nuts coming loose etc

MG