fed up. weekends planned ruined

Alternative power-plants and transplants (GTi, Porsche, Subaru, Audi, diesel etc). Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

kingcreaky
80-90 Mem No: 9722

Re: fed up. weekends planned ruined

Post by kingcreaky »

hey chap, thanks so much for keep coming back to me.

il have a look closer tomorrow for any kind of k14 mark

its not so much the money, its weard coming from minis where ive got literally garages full of bits, to vw's where ive got nothing!! and, it suprisingly it appears there are far less parts freely available

il keep my eyes peeled, on ebay, the for sale section on here... anywhere else?

im gonna try and make it to the show and wymeswold.. not been to vw shows before is there an autojumble? are these manifolds available new?

monsho
80-90 Mem No: 1750

Post by monsho »

Most shows have parts for sale, traders or an autojumble, but not as much as in the past - t'internet makes it all available all the time...

Chappy on Brick-yard has got some bits for sale, might split the bits off his engine for the exhaust manifold, he's got an oil feed pipe aswell he was giving away which you'll probs need - drop him a line, might be able to sort all the bits needed...

There's a few traders too - have a ganders through for sale on here and Brick-yard, sure you'll find bits needed.

Hell of a lot more Mini's in this country than T25's :lol:

lloydy
80-90 Mem No: 5262

Post by lloydy »

Put an ad In the wanted section, someone might have one kicking around. I'll be listing a lot of stuff from a jx soon. No exhaust manifold unfortunately, but lots of other bits. Hope you get sorted quickly :ok
Time is a drug. Too much of it kills you