Maybe a stupid question...

LPG, Bio Diesel, Hydrogen, Fuel Cell Questions and Answers last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the 80-90 Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

thissy
80-90 Mem No: 7368

Maybe a stupid question...

Post by thissy »

Hi all... Midway through my conversion, and I have what may be a really stupid question. My camper has an LPG conversion already fitted, but can I run my cooker, fridge, propex heater etc from the same tank? It seems silly to cart around an extra gas bottle when I already have a large gas tank in the van. I realise that the gas in a gas bottle is different from LPG, but is there any way I can 'tap' into my LPG system and run these things from the same source? I obviously wouldn't attempt to do this myself, :shock: but would seek the help of the professionals.

Help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

72BUG
80-90 Mem No: 7393

Re: Maybe a stupid question...

Post by 72BUG »

There's been a few threads on this subject which you can find by using the search bar up there ^^^

But the simple answer is no.
Martin.

Diesel is an engine not a fuel.

I liked camping so much I went full time.

thissy
80-90 Mem No: 7368

Post by thissy »

Thanks for that... Looks like it's back to plan B... Wood burning stove next to the LPG tank! :wink:

72BUG
80-90 Mem No: 7393

Post by 72BUG »

thissy wrote:Thanks for that... Looks like it's back to plan B... Wood burning stove next to the LPG tank! :wink:

Sounds like a great idea. :lol:
Martin.

Diesel is an engine not a fuel.

I liked camping so much I went full time.