PRELIMINARY PLANS TO RUN YOUR CAR ON TAP WATER!

LPG, Bio Diesel, Hydrogen, Fuel Cell Questions and Answers last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the 80-90 Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

torz
80-90 Mem No: 1739

PRELIMINARY PLANS TO RUN YOUR CAR ON TAP WATER!

Post by torz »

Free Energy is the way of the future, there are many now who are braving and defying "those that don't want these technologies released to the masses" and along with ZPE (Zero Point Energy) from Stoern in Ireland. I came across this plans for converting your car/truck/plane....etc... to run on water.

I am no technician or mechanic, I get confused with maths and physics passed me by whilst I was longingly gazing out of the class room window and wishing to be outdoors in nature...

So, as this old age is changing and the new paradigm is coming in, I will freely share this info to those who are more capable and understanding of the nature of energy and it's uses....

We are at the cusp of tremendous changes, are you sick of the same old same old....
Looking down at some of the treads in here, I feel some of you are..... let's move this world on to a better, cleaner place....

Go get it guys and let it supplement what others here are already tinkering with, go inventors, make it work, if I could, I would.....
http://www.netmar.com/~maat/archive/feb ... ns_doc.htm

MrH29
80-90 Mem No: 0

Re: PRELIMINARY PLANS TO RUN YOUR CAR ON TAP WATER!

Post by MrH29 »

Imagine that!

Tap water conversions!

Wife: 'Honey we really need to stop for fuel, we won't make it to the campsite on that'

Bloke: Its ok me duck its just started to rain, hand me that funnel!

MrH29
80-90 Mem No: 0

Re: PRELIMINARY PLANS TO RUN YOUR CAR ON TAP WATER!

Post by MrH29 »

http://waterpoweredcar.com/stanmeyer.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;