lpg gas tank filling

LPG, Bio Diesel, Hydrogen, Fuel Cell Questions and Answers last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the 80-90 Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

pjjones
80-90 Mem No: 6578

lpg gas tank filling

Post by pjjones »

Hi,
I have recently bought a westfalia joker 1986 german import and have a lpg tank underneath it. I have no idea how to fill it up
so i can use my fridge and stove can anyone send me a link on some manuals or give me instrutions please?. I was told to buy a adapter for the tank is this correct?

thanks.

Paul
A little less can be a little more

lhd
80-90 Mem No: 1808

Re: lpg gas tank filling

Post by lhd »

Yes you will need an adapter. Google gassure they sell them,or search ebay for Uk lpg adapter.
Its basically a spacer with a thread on one end and a bayonet connection on the other.
Rob.

Red Westie
80-90 Mem No: 4712

Post by Red Westie »

Download this Joker manual, but you will need the use of an achme adapter (many petrol stations that sell LPG have several adapters for customers to use) so it's always worth asking before forking out buying one yourself, and, as a full LPG lasts at least a month of continuos camping people often only fill once a season.

http://www.brick-yard.co.uk/forum/westy ... 40840.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Martin
On wings like angels whispers sweet
my heart it feels a broken beat
Touched soul and hurt lay wounded deep
Brown eyes are lost afar now sleep xxHayleyxx

pjjones
80-90 Mem No: 6578

Post by pjjones »

Thanks for the help.
A little less can be a little more