Ireland LPG csv file

LPG, Bio Diesel, Hydrogen, Fuel Cell Questions and Answers last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the 80-90 Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Cruz
80-90 Mem No: 2092

Ireland LPG csv file

Post by Cruz »

If anyone wants the garmin poi file I have made for LPG stations in Ireland then PM me and I will mail it you.

I used it successfully in Northern Ireland this month. however the southern ireland locations I had to best guess using multimap as Eire don't have postcodes (3rd world or what?) but I doubt you'd bother there though as LPG is a rip off.

mirams
80-90 Mem No: 2375

Re: Ireland LPG csv file

Post by mirams »

I can confirm that in S. Ireland it isn't worth the trouble! I was there a month ago and unleaded was E1.10, LPG was E0.96. By the time you've bought an adaptor and driven out of your way to find the places you may as well run on petrol!

ginge
80-90 Mem No: 3070

Post by ginge »

ye found that out with the winniebago ouch was expensive just run on petrol
if my vans a rocking dont worry fixing it again lol

syncropaddy
80-90 Mem No: 1019

Post by syncropaddy »

Cruz wrote:If anyone wants the garmin poi file I have made for LPG stations in Ireland then PM me and I will mail it you.

I used it successfully in Northern Ireland this month. however the southern ireland locations I had to best guess using multimap as Eire don't have postcodes (3rd world or what?) but I doubt you'd bother there though as LPG is a rip off.

Why would you want post codes? Sure if you cant find somewhere all you have to do is ask. It is said that we will be getting post codes in the future, mainly for logistics purposes and perhaps also for visitors who have lost the verbal communication thing.

As a rule we dont use LPG for road vehicles here as most people use diesel, much like the rest of Europe. There are very few LPG outlets in the Republic as LPG is so costly mainly because there is so much tax - unlike the rest of Europe!!

I do hope you enjoyed your visit to our little 3rd world island and perhaps you will come again
syncropaddy

One Syncro, five Mercedes Benzs and a rocket ship

Cruz
80-90 Mem No: 2092

Post by Cruz »

I immensly enjoyed your beautiful if expensive island....damn you strong euro and weak pound!! The 3rd world comment was purely tongue in cheek. Found it rather difficult to ask directions when we were in the middle of nowhere with no signage and no-one around but we got there in the end.
Though everytime I ask for directions in the UK I get the "Not from round here, innit" response :|

Hacksawbob
80-90 Mem No: 1168

Post by Hacksawbob »

I was in Clare and there is one filling station in the whole county! I filled up in Oranmore and tried to make it last!
member 1168