re-adaptor for domestic supply

LPG, Bio Diesel, Hydrogen, Fuel Cell Questions and Answers last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the 80-90 Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

lukegillbilly

re-adaptor for domestic supply

Post by lukegillbilly »

hi fellow owners of vw t25 . anyone knows where and how much where i can buy gas adaptor to enable me to fill up domestic supply regards billy

syncroandy
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 851

Post by syncroandy »

If by 'fill up domestic supply' you mean 'fill up FROM A domestic supply', then I don't think you can, as domestic gas is gaseous methane not liquid propane.

However apparently some people not concerned about visits from HM C&E use mains-powered pumps to transfer LPG from those big orange cylinders readily available to the domestic and commercial markets... Ebay may reveal examples of such 'LPG pumps'.
Syncrosport
Volkswagen Transporter, reloaded.

252 GC5 EJ25 AAN L90D
246 097 AFN AVL+ L90D
Syncronaut #004

Martin
80-90 Mem No: 743

Post by Martin »

lukegillbilly,
if you mean for a your cooking/heating in van like a westy one speak to steve shaw he's your man.
martin

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

lukegillbilly

re-domestic explaned

Post by lukegillbilly »

hi lads who replyed i ment domestic supply ie for cooking and operation of fridge sorry about that not as i wrote from house supply that would create a story regards billy lpool

Hacksawbob
80-90 Mem No: 1168

Post by Hacksawbob »

you can fill up a red propane bottle from a sympathetic LPG supplier although they're not supposed to due to contractual arrangements with Calor who are theiving bar stewards. and want to retain their profit margins on the bottle supply
LPG including tax= 40p/L
Calor red bottle 3.9KG for £10 which is about 15L about 67p a litre WITHOUT ANY TAX!!!!
member 1168

lukegillbilly

re-gas supply

Post by lukegillbilly »

many thanks to hacksawbob for info regards billy lpool