The Irony of V.A.G

Post it here, if it doesn't fit any of the above.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

northantsandy
80-90 Mem No: 7444

The Irony of V.A.G

Post by northantsandy »

What a bloody frustrating day!!
The most reliable vehicle I have ever owned, Audi A6 Avant- let me down and has just cost me £230 to repair (Oil Pump) and potentially the least reliable vehicle (due to age alone) T25 Komet i will ever own is running as sweet as could be (for now). Thanks to Chinese Tony the Audi is back to its flying best.

Anybody else had a frustrating day too

Northantsandy
1988 Autohomes Komet Hi top
Running on LPG

j4jon
80-90 Mem No: 7691

Re: The Irony of V.A.G

Post by j4jon »

Mine failed its MOT today, although it is the first time I have got to drive it on the road as I bought it as a non runner. Nothing too major sticky brake, missing bolts on a drive shaft :shock: and high emissions which I think is due to a too fast an idle. Today was my first time in a T25 and I must say it was an experience. Although my S3 is running fine

northantsandy
80-90 Mem No: 7444

Post by northantsandy »

Hi Jon
I'm a newbie too, had my van about a month,,, best bloody months driving I have ever had. Its the beginning of a love affair, still feeling that 'lovestruck teenager' thing. Welcome
1988 Autohomes Komet Hi top
Running on LPG

CovKid
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 3529

Post by CovKid »

Doesn't wear off either. Feellike that EVERY time I go out in mine and had this one nearly five years. Only frustration is its too cold to go anywhere :D
Roller paint your camper at home: http://roller.epizy.com/55554/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for MP4 download.

binka
80-90 Mem No: 6869

Post by binka »

I'm having a frustrating day. Van's not starting again and I'm no closer to knowing why apart from it seems fine when its warmer weather and won't start when temp drops.

dugcati
80-90 Mem No: 3825

Post by dugcati »

binka wrote:I'm having a frustrating day. Van's not starting again and I'm no closer to knowing why apart from it seems fine when its warmer weather and won't start when temp drops.

Check the glow plugs kiddo.... :ok
It is by will alone that I set my 'van' in motion!