VW t25 friendly garages in swindon?

Post it here, if it doesn't fit any of the above.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

walkerdude2001
80-90 Mem No: 0

VW t25 friendly garages in swindon?

Post by walkerdude2001 »

Does anybody know of a decent garage in swindon we can take our t25 to - or if you can help out - i am willing to get my hands dirty - i have a) a whhel bearing that is going; or b) brakes that are binding a bit - but i do not have a LARGE ENOUGH Spanner for the rear right wheel hub nut (held in place by cotter pin) and would like help getting it off -

so if you live nearish to swindon; or know of a garage i could use, then i would be grateful - but at the mo we do not have net access so if you email me on my addy jvdbw4lk3r at googlemail dot com - then i can pick it up off my blackberry

thanks

Jack
Numpty

android
80-90 Mem No: 5179

Re: VW t25 friendly garages in swindon?

Post by android »

hi there...just sent you an e-mail but i'll post here too in case anyone else is interested:O)
I also live in swindon and have a t25 which i have taken to a guy called Bob wiseman for various work: engine, welding electrics ect...he's pretty good,knows his vw's works on these vans, bays and splittys and is reasonably priced. he is based in hibbards yard behind the bmw garage on wotton bassett road i think it is(down the bottom of kings hill heading towards west swindon left at traffic lights before the railway bridge). theres also a guy up old town who's supposed to be good, ive never used him though and not too sure were he is so no real help there:/ anyway bob's a good bloke and should be able to help out;O)
1985 water cooled 1.9df